chap:04| her blood boiled!

Ragini went along with meena aunty and sheetal...swara's sadness is unexpessable...she cried & cried...that is their sweet bond  ...the month they spend together is quite beautiful... sharing happiness and pain is what they did....

swara Sat in bed her head bend & face buried inside her tucked thighs.... suddenly she got up & went to living room... she peeped & made sure that janaki is not there...she went slowly keeping baby steps to call ragini...
she dialled her number...it's a land phone...

ringing.....

"hey ladki...kise phone  kar rahi ho...kis boyfriend hei kya??" janaki caught her ear...

swara shivered ....she closed her eyes ...

"hello" ragini picked up the call..

"ragu..." swara squealed forgetting about janaki...

"shona I reached...." ragu said...

"she reached... u heard it right! now go enough of ur talks... " she never left swara to speak fuming in anger...

"badimaa...." ragini stopped hearing janaki's words..

"keep call" janaki disconnected..

swara once took quick glance of janaki...& just wanted to shout at her for not allowing to talk with her ragu...but unfortunately she doesn't have that much guts...
she wanted to cry at her helplessness... but gulped those just remembering her ragu... she tried to smile to show her strength but literally failed looking at janaki's devilish face... her that smile turned out to be a weak one...she walked from there...stepped out of mansion through backdoor...

she is walking while tears rolling down her cheeks...

"u aren't weak shona"

"im ragu ...I can't keep myself out from crying ragu....I want to be strong enough to bear things without crying"

"u know what phycologists say? "

swara nodded in no..

"people who can't cry are referred to be weak in psychology shona"

"trust me shona ,if I would have been  in ur state then my dead body too till now have been mixed with mud"

"I wish sometimes to be like u...stronger like u"

Ragini's each words remained fresh in swara's ears...how much she tried to bring out swara's craziness!

"swara beta...why are you roaming here?" shekar asked from distance..

"simply baba" swara answered in normal tone..

"I know you beta...u must be tired na, so u came to have lil fresh air na? " shekar asked lovingly..

swara nodded in yes..

he smiled & went in..

He is father.. he loves her I must admit.. he thought he knows her well... it's his assumption... but his assumption is totally false...he don't know bit about her...a bit about the struggle she do to live in that so called mansion...

assumption always leads to bad ...no one should assume without stepping into their shoes atleast for once...

____________________________________

"janaki....see a happy news for you" shekar said cheerfully...

"what news shekar?" janaki said still taping her phone...

"A maid for housework" shekar is lil disappointed but managed to be cheerful..

swara came running hearing a word 'maid'.....