chap:36|thundering truth

"Baba open your eyes...baba please do open it Na..see your princess is crying see..baba I'm afraid baba... Baba... Open Na...." Swara is crying calling out for him to open his eyes, pushing him in a wheel cot...she is all terrified & broken seeing him sleeping like a dead body...his body became cold which shaken her to core...she was already shaken with her fate and this shook her again to powder herself like earthquake happened inside her...her world felt falling upside down crashing in front of her..

"Ma'am please stay out..you can't enter inside OT..." Nurse said while making Swara stand bit away from OT..

"No ma'am please... Please don't say that.. Don't say to stay away from him..if you don't know then he is my dad..see I'm his daughter (crying) I don't want to Stand out..I promise you I won't make any noise ..but please don't push me out..I.." Swara is talking mad when nurse interrupts..

"Ma'am it's rules ma'am.. No one can enter OT when operation is done" nurse by saying this closed door on her..

"Anchu...(crying) anchu baba" she points at OT & cries..."baba anchu baba " she is all devasted, she is broken totally.. She is shivering, she hugs him tight and both cries like only two left in the world ...their vulnerable state is indescribable... They partened hearing doctor's voice-

"Who is Mr.gadodiya's relatives here"

"S-sir w-we..." Swara wiped her tears and walked towards him..

"Where are elders beta?" Good doctor unknown about them asked lovingly patting swara's back..

"I'm elder s-sir & he is younger" Swara said letting out a dry chuckle remembering about janaki, his so called wife..

For a moment doctor looked confused but later he smiled and forwarded a pen to her.."sign here"

Swara with trembling hand took the pen and signed while tears made the paper wet..

"Don't cry girl" doctor looked amused..

"I tried doctor but I can't" she found it hard to stay quite as tears started flowing again..

"Doctor please save my baba..please doctor please.. He is the only one whom I can refer as mine in this whole world..& see he (pulling ansh to her) he is my brother and we are alone doctor.. We are alone ( gulps the lump formed in her throat) I beg you ..please save him..please" and she burst out crying..

"Hold on yourself little girl..we will try our best..everything is in God's hand.. Pray..only thing we can do is to trust God..have faith in him..he won't leave you" patting swara's back doctor left for operating..

Swara turns & folds her hands and falling on knees she cried her heart out & prayed...ansh too followed her..

"Little squirrel!" Sanskar called out keeping hands on her shoulder..., she was in deep prayer and she shivered at once..

"It's me" sanskar made her stand, while she wiped tears..

"Baba sanskar.. H-he f-fell unconscious and itt is a h-heart attack" Swara stumbled with words..

"Shhh..he will be fine"

"They are operating him"

"To make him fine..so chill"

"I'm scared sanskar"

"Be strong Swara...you have to be strong for your baba & for ansh..think wise act wise" sanskar made her sit on bench nearby..

He made her drink water and he consoled her with lot more soothing words..he tried to divert her mind but her mind is firm with her baba..every sentence she ended with baba..she yet again started sobbing..