chap:44| I love you...

Hello peeps!

Thank you all for your love and support.. It means a lot for me..trust me it really meant alot..

*sharing pizza slides * love you all for your love😘

   ◼ ◼ ◼ ◼ ◼

"Raguuuu...." Swara shouted or I should say screamed at the top of her lungs..

"Ah..my eardrums are bleeding, turn your radio volume bit lower" ragini shouts back entering swara's room closing her ears with index fingers, carrying a irritated face....

"Shoo..wait lemme apply some ointment then" Swara winked at ragini while she passed a death glare, Swara smiles sheepishly showing all her teeth before broke out laughing..

"Drama Queen" ragini smacks her head nodding unbelievably at her antics..

"Arey you are mistaken buddie, say Queen of Queens" Swara said making a serious face, looking at which ragini repeated swara's words twice to confirm as looking at her face she thought it might be something serious😂

"I should meet some film industry soon" ragini huffed seeing her giggling..

"Correction buddie.. Director the Soonest" saying this Swara laughs aloud till her stomach irritates..

"How much mistake you do while talking Na..I should inform this to laksh so that he can gift language tutor for you on your wedding, otherwise it would be difficult to manage" Swara said blinking as if she is thinking..

"Shona..." Ragini grits her teeth while swara winks and runs out..

"Shona ki bacchi...rukh jaa..mei thuje chodunga nahi" ragini runs behind her..

"Chachi..chachi.. Save me from this devil..chachi.." Swara hides behind meena who is blinking to see this Tom and Jerry..

"Maa..hato Zara..mei use aaj mardalunga hi" ragini chases her huffing..

"Deko chachi.. She's devil in disguise.. Muje bachao"

"Maa ..voh kamini hei ...that Bandar always makes fun of whatever I do or talk"

"Jhoot chachi..kaali jhoot"

"Swara don't act innocent okay? I'm gonna kill you for this, for sure" ragini's mouth hung open seeing Swara changing the plate..

Swara stucks tongue from behind while ragini's jaw hitted ground by now..

"Maa..look at her maa..she's acting with full swing"

"Nahi chachi.." Swara makes the best innocent face ever & blinks..

Meena's head started revolving as she is swinging her head left to right, right to left to see them both from past 5 minutes..

"Arey stop it" meena shouts atlast.. Both keeps finger on their mouth and stays still on the place..

"Ragu wait I will call laksh right now" Swara whispers softly while ragini narrows her eyes at her..

"Maa voh kya hei Na shona is soo cute ..I always adore her" ragini speaks sweetly with extra buttering and pulls swara's cheeks, Swara rolls her eyes ..ragini drags her towards her room..

**

"my shona is soo cute ..I always adore her" Swara laughs loud reaching her room,mimicking exactly what ragu said..

"Cute?? My foot!" Ragini yelps louder ..

"Oye I'm cute OK" Swara snaps..