chap:06|he never returned!

"didi........."ansh shouted...

swara's eye widened... she felt like everything crashed in front of her leaving her alone.... her legs refused to move...her heart refused to beat...for whom it should beat!

" swara diii...."  his those tender voice ringed in her ears...tears rolled down her cheeks... suddenly she felt like something boosted her energy! yes he is signing her to go to him!!

##FEW MINUTES BEFORE.....

swara & ansh was walking hand in hand... fuming janaki didn't knew what to do... so she called swara reasoning to serve...swara was about to step on the broken glass pieces ....ansh shouted &  came running to her in order to save her in the process a sharp piece of glass pierced in to his leg... blood oozed out like falls making his half conscious.... still he tried to smile looking his Dii safe...it didn't pained him..but pain felt by swara...its a fact that only they have different physique but sole life...their bond is something something very special....

___________________________________

swara rushed to him...then she ran to room ,took first aid box and came back to him...he smiled at her trying to tell her that he is fine.... but with whom he is lieing.... she knows him well...

she took ansh in her arms  & carefully took him to bed...

she dressed his wound taking care of his pain... surprisingly ansh didn't felt any pain or I can say swara's love & care made him numb...

shekar is dumbstruck looking at his children.... he didn't knew anything.... for the first time I can say he took part in the happenings at home.... janaki used to keep him that much busy!!

__________________________________

NEXT DAY MORNING....

knock knock....

swara came running from room to open the door but janaki opened before her....

"radha.." janaki's tongue twisted...

"good morning ma'am" radha, new maid greeted...

swara's lip curved into beautiful smile....

"good morning Aunty.... come in" swara said excitedly ...

janaki glared her ...swara gulped..radha felt suspicious...

janaki signalled swara to go inside... swara followed her order confusingly...

"radha... you should leave this mansion now itself " janaki's words shocked radha...

"ma'am but why? I came here to work that too till evening" radha said not understanding what to do...

"if you want ur son safe back u should follow my order" janaki said in dangerous tone...

radha's eye widened hearing such words...

"ohho... sorry sorry u didn't understood I Think.. I must say clearly" janaki smirked......

radha scared looking at her smirk...

(Radha lived with her lonely son who is her everything....her husband died at early age ..janaki didn't knew what to do when she heard about maid from shekar... suddenly she got some plan... she instructed her mens to collect detail about radha's family...her son studies in 8th standard... she kidnapped him while he is going to school today morning & now blackmailing radha)

radha felt more scared...

radha's phone rang at same time ..she picked...

"maaaaa" her son's fearfilled voice made her more scary ...