chap:08|how can i spend night out??

"mom" swara called atlast tired knocking the door...

if she ring bell then mom will kill her for sure... so she knocked... but janaki turned deaf...

"mom let me open the door na...di is calling" ansh's words are hearing out..

" no ..u just keep quite & do ur work " janaki's words are always scary....

"mom please it's already late evening" atlast swara said helplessly hearing their conversation...

" oh really u r scared? " janaki asked funnily...

"mom it's cold " swara cried...

" u didn't bother to ask my permission while going & now be strong to bear my punishment " janaki fumed again remembering how shekar made her shut...

"mom...that... I......mom.." swara didn't got anything to Say...

"ansh go to ur room" saying this janaki too went in....swara saw all this from Window...

she sat there out itself all crying... she is made to sit out!!

she didn't knew what to do? time passes making tik tok sound...

it has become night around 8:30 now ...janaki opened the door... swara stood up happily thanking God...she  is never sad with her mom!

everything set on water when janaki pushed her out from balcony! she closed balcony's gate  and locked it!

"mom...how can I spend night out?" swara asked grabbing some courage from somewhere....

janaki never bothered to answer nor to see that innocent fearfilled face! she stormed in closing the door noisily...

swara's last hope too melted and flowed....

she sat there itself...she herself don't know when sleep took over her...

Few hours later she opened her eyes in jerk...she shielded herself looking at lightening along with bang of thunder...it started to rain heavily... she drenched fully... she is scared of thunders... but who cares?

"dii" a whisper from Window heard...
.

"anchu..." she cried out...

"take this keys & open balcony's gate and let me open this main door" he whispered...

swara hold the catch of keys...

he bought a chair & stood up in that to open the door...

"ansh! how dare you? how dare u take keys from under my pillow?" janaki came out and hold his ears...

"aah" he winced...

she pulled him in ..

"mom..leave me...i m gonna open the door by hook or crook....how can she  stand there alone mom? that too in this thunderstorms??
how can u being a girl be so merciless?" he burst out shocking janaki..

"ansh I said u not to speak beyond ur age! u speak against ur mom for this mere girl ..how mean?" janaki is all burning..

"mom please soften ur heart and show some mercy on this my best dii" he cringed in front of her...

she didn't budged...

"ok what you want to do? if i prostrated in front you will u let my Dii come in?" he questioned ready to do anything for his swaru Dii....

"ansh u go in & sleep.... u r not going to do anything.. u have school tomorrow.. go & sleep baccha" swara said all the while crying....

he cried looking at her...

" OK mom let me go out and stay with Dii" he said in determined tone wiping his tears...

janaki grittig her teeth dragged him like a dog holding his ears
while he tried hard to stick to ground which failed...he had to go her grip was tight...he went all crying like a puppet... what else a  13 years old  boy can do?!

swara for a last Time wiped her tears....she determined not to cry anymore..she Sat there ... thunderstorms broke out...
for a while she felt scared...but later she loved it...she loved it because raindrops made her look like fresh... it wiped her tears... it became her friend... whole night it was with her ..falling slowly down the sky making her drenched... feeling cool.....always only nature becomes her best friend!!

__________________________________

##NEXT DAY EVENING...

"swara beta.....ansh beta...." shekar entered the mansion...

"baba...." ansh came running...

"aapki didi kaha hei?" shekar pulled him...

ansh didn't answered... silent prevailed there...ansh's tears made way through cheeks remembering his di's condition... he without uttering anything dragged his baba to swara's room...

"what happened ...why are you dragging me?" shekar asked all confused...

ansh never replied...

"stop right there...leave  me... say what happened clearly dammit!" shekar voice turned dangerous...

ansh never replied again...shekar's anger reached its peak...it's nothing like ansh never answer... it's like ansh can't answer... only he can do if he opened his mouth is to cry...so he is gulping his tears...without uttering or not allowing his mouth to utter...

meanwhile they reached swara's room...

"now u will get to know baba " ansh thought while pushing the door...

"swara beta...... princess ko kya huva?" shekar rushed to her...

swara is sleeping in bed with whole body covered with blanket... all fans & AC off...still she is shivering... the result of last night!

shekar touched her...while tears rolled down his cheeks...

"baba..." swara tried to get up from bed who's sleep disturbed due to his touch...

"no u can't get up..."  ansh ordered..

" ansh beta swara ko kya huva?" shekar questioned...

"should I say? " ansh is hell confused...

" if anyone said anything about this to ur dad means I will poison myself " janaki's words cautioned him...

"nothing baba...voh kal mei ground se aane mei dher huva aur baarish bhi aatha tha...I had no umbrella hence I got Fully drenched & when I got up in the morning I had cold... gently fever took over" swara immediately said not leaving any void for shekar to think...

" par beta...baarish mei aane ja zaroorath kya tha?" shekar asked checking her temperature..

"baba voh bahuth dher ho chuka tha ...mom would be worried na...so I came..& baba till morning rain didn't stopped" she said while remembering her last night under rainy sky...

"baba let's take her to hospital" ansh hurried understanding what his Dii is thinking...

he himself is disappointed that he couldn't save her From that...he is angry on himself for that but what little  boy like him can do??

shekar took her in his arms and walked towards car ...swara looked into in deep eyes where she found love & care for her! she felt like she got well! the best ever thing she wanted ever...father's love & care!

they went inside clinic ,doctor checked her &  gave medicines...

ON THE WAY BACK HOME...

swara & ansh are sitting in backseat & shekar passenger seat while driver driving...

BOOOOMMM!!