chap:20|princess, don't you trust me??

shekar is sitting in bed with no expression in his face, he isn't crying, not even talking, nothing he does, just he is breathing...

swaransh are worried seeing him, their eyes are swollen red, face puffed due to continuous cry, both are sitting in floor with their heads landing on bed , under shekar's feet...

shekar  carries no emotion in his face, his eyes are blank enough , his body is cold enough to shiver on touch, he is sitting like rock stoning even his heart, swara & ansh are weeping silently as no tears left with them...it has been two hours that they are like this..  totally it seemed like some graveyard...

"princess...." shekar called swara still in his blank face, low whisper...

swara rised from bed..

"princess, don't you trust me??" shekar asked still  acting like emotionless, expressionless...

probably shekar is struggling with his mind & heart with this single sentence from last two hours "don't she trusts me?" uh! it killed him alive!

"baba...why are asking this? baba I do trust you more than anyone" swara is hell worried with his gesture & posture, & now his question made her mad...

"then why princess?...why ? why you are hiding things from me? am I that bad? that cruel so that you are scared of talking to me freely? I know I failed to be a good father, I failed everywhere in life...everywhere..." his dam of tears broke out flowing majorly creating a stream nearby...

"baba ( crying) no baba ( holding his shoulders sniffing) I didn't wanted to stress up you, u were busy &..." she was trying to form a sentence to lie but literally failing as telling lies are not in her blood...

"didi....please stop defending mom ...you need not tell lies for that lady, she don't deserve forgiveness anymore.... " ansh shouted raising himself up in top of his lungs bringing out all his emotions at once ...

"ansh beta..."  shekar touched him...

"no ansh, baba will get more angry & he will be pressurised... please let the things happen... let the destiny play it's game..." swara pleaded literally, sniffing badly...as she is scared about shekar's health..

"no didu...u won't & you can't stop me today... I determined to spit out all ...& I'm firm in my determination" ansh said with determined face...& directed his eyes towards shekar...

he saw shekar confused...

"& didu...don't you know I hate mom..urgh! she don't deserve to be called mom...I correct myself... I hate that janaki as much as I hate your tears didu... no hate is bigger than hating your tears" he said while tears flows out from his eyes like anything...

"ansh... give little respect as she gave birth to you! you came out from her womb" swara glares him in tears as she is that kind...

"yeah di ..(sarcasm) I hate myself... I hate myself for coming out from her womb... I wish God would have shown little mercy & kept me with him than sending me to a angel  like you through her womb" he gulps his tears as anger is rising each passing mini seconds as one by one incidents comes in front of him...

"ansh I'm stubborn today.. I want to know every single thing...I never give damn for anything other than knowing things related to me...happened in my own mansion with my own family" shekar says this stressing each word with Sarcastic tone showing how hurt he is...

ansh took shekar's hand & inserts his fingers with his own, like he is going to burst out all the truth.... swara stood there itself shedding tears  in pain or in guilt or in both....

2 HOURS BEFORE....

"sir....." a familiar voice comes from doorstep along with bell ring...all three breaks the hug and turns towards the voice....

shekar's PA walked in with heavy bag full of fails & papers, like it's about something very important...

"sir....first of all sir I want to beg your forgiveness, I did a mistake , infact it's not a mistake for a positive minded person but still it's a mistake as I did those without your highness permission" Raj, shekar's  pa bends his head low , but his eyes weren't showing that guilt his voice had, he is satisfied in the work he has done it seems!!

"Raj, I didn't got you! about what mistake you are talking? & oh no...I couldn't guess any...." shekar's mind is already blank , already he is in hyperanger due to janaki....

"Sir... I wish you will understand me" that good man is strangely scared of upcoming storms...

"what Raj?! please don't create more confusion dammit!! & what the hell these heavy bag contains?? will you spit anything today??" shekar showed all his anger & frustration on Raj...

"Sir... I willingly sent you home from office , actually there was a meeting but I postponed it for next week because this is very important" Raj completes this with very one breath...

shekar stares him...Raj gulps & continues still...

"yesterday sir when you sent me here to bring those left out fail to office , I saw janaki ma'am searching in swara baby's cupboard, I never cared as she is her mother, but as soon as she saw me she hided something under bed which made me confused & I felt something fishy... I hided there telling her that I came to study room to take files, don't know why but my heart yelled at me to shoot some pictures, & I did...when I clicked for third time in my phone she turned , I gulped then composing myself I walk out of mansion taking those files with me....later reaching office also I was all confused about her behavior, I suddenly remembered about the cc TV camera....." Raj explained these & stopped....

(last week when shekar insisted Raj to keep cc TV cameras to the lawn , he also asked to fix it in each & every room for security... no one at home knew this as they all were in Temple... & CCTV cameras are hided wisely which made them to fail in observing that...)

"continue Raj...." shekar said in cold tone directing his cold eyes towards him...

" sir evening I came with you here again & excused myself to see the footage of camera , so I went to study asking you to stay here...& I got everything as I assumed... I was surprised because my assumption was 100% correct, janaki ma'am robbed breaking swara baby's room...she stole her maa's love, maa's diary... " saying this Raj itself is in tears.... he forwarded that heavy bag to shekar...

shekar stood there like rock, he saw around but janaki is no where to be seen, he saw the door locked, he banged but scared janaki never opened, poor lady!

shekar directly went to room & Sat on bed making his expressions blank, eye never showed any emotions....he frozen at place like ice...

___________________________________

hope you will like it...

note: guys kindly do read it & let me know if still confusion exits...😃😃

shekar didn't took janaki to swara's birthday party na, it's not because he knew everything about janaki before only, little did he knew was that janaki never likes his family, she never talks to them happily...he called ragini & her parents there to surprise swara so he didn't wanted swara to be sad looking at her mom making faces seeing ragini's parents....

hope I'm clear at my point...

___________________________________

Fill your life with beautiful colours & fill the little star below with orange colour... love you all..❤❤