chap:33|fate is curious..

MORON MONSTER AKDU MAHESHWARI calling...

"Stand up & see" he said as soon as she picks the call..

Swara stood up and saw him at the gate , she is shocked at once but later runs downstairs to open the door for him...

She looks at him with intense eyes maybe to find out something like care or concern ..

"You know I felt restless" sanskar confessed atlast smiling at her..

" I'm fine " her voice is broken and she is trying to hide..

What she thought when he can feel her pain staying at a distance only ,won't he able to read her eyes standing an inch apart??

"Come..." He holds her wrist and dragged her literally outside..

"To where?" She asked trying to match his running like steps literally running behind walking sanskar..

"To the place where peace resides" he said still walking..

"To my maa??" Swara's words made him stop at the place, he left her hand, his eyes smoothened, unknowingly he trembled...

"That only will give me peace of mind ..meeting my maa" Swara started crying making every inch of stone too to cry along seeing her honest love & crave for her maa😭😭..

"I wish things should be in my hand, I wouldn't have done any mom go away from her daughter" Swara said in between her cries making the atmosphere more weaker...

He looks at her intensely,  she is staring at the ground playing with her sand and ground trying hard to stop her tears by wiping it frequently through her upper arm like a small kid, he  couldn't speak even a word, he dragged her again holding her wrist, opened car's door for her and signalled her to sit , she did ...he took a turn and sat on drivers seat without uttering even a word he drove off...

Swara stares at him, but he ignored even though he got annoyed at her staring him,..Swara shifted her gaze leaning on the glass door... Unknown to herself a tear falls on her lap which made driving sanskar to close his eyes in frustration... He maximized the speed of driving making Swara swing inside...

He stopped the car after traveling quarter of an hour with a jerk...

"Why...why we are here?" Swara asked comprising herself...

"To meet peace..." Sanskar simply stared her and removed his seatbelt, stepped down from car...

"No sanskar No..." Swara too stepped down from car and shouted behind him,again making a fresh set of tears to fall...

"Peace lies where my maa resides...only there I can meet peace" Swara cried her heart out...

"Hold on yourself Swara... I know you miss her but still you have to be strong.." Sanskar is searching for words to console her...this is the first time he felt bad seeing someone crying... This is the first time he is trying to console someone...

"Why can't I meet her once sanskar? I'm asking only once.. Is it too much to ask to meet my mother once? Don't I deserve to see her at least once? Just to see that face clearly... it's okay if for a minute sanskar... Just I want to keep that face in my heart and mind firm...say that godji to show her once na sanskar please... Please... she is very far from me" Swara stood on her knees sink in sand of beach...she ia broken bitterly.... She is crying out loud making noise... Sanskar didn't spoke a word...he let her to cry as much as she can... She cried and cried...gentle Waves hitted her making her wet but she remained unaffected...

"It's enough now...you are shivering" sanskar, atlast after don't know how much time, made her stand on foot & took her to nearby bench and made her sit there....