chap:37|Dilemma

Swara's pov:

I was walking in hospital veranda along with sanskar, sanskar he never left me after that incident, he gave me a shoulder of strength..he is along with me telling me that he is with me no matter what,with his untold words..I found something under his deep dark eyes but being unable to think even partially I found it hard to figure out what's that...

& that is when I realized that he is holding my hands, I looked at our entangled hands and honestly it looked good together, like his fingers wrapped mine safely in complete protection and this warmed my heart; that there is someone else too in this world who care for me, who have soft corner for me...

His other hand is stuffed inside pocket and he is all lost in thoughts.. This realisation made me remember the scene at gadodiya mansion, that moment when I got that paper, everything revolved in my head  yet again like moving picture, unknown to me some kinda fear encircled me, I gulped my saliva ...he tightened his grip on my hand! Did he gotta know what is going on in my head? I don't know but still yet again he proved his presence with me..

As I walked I could hear every sort of cry, some happy some dead..yeah no one had heard  such honest prayer and cry like true than the hospital wall had heard...I joined one among them too...

Suddenly I saw ansh sitting there ,his head resting on the wall, having dry tear marks on cheeks and those cry he cried is for baba!

The truth is h-he was adopted & is not my Baba's son! No-no he is Baba's son even if not by blood, he is by heart ..I don't know why baba hided this thing from us..maybe due to fear of loosing him or there must be some cause & now I fear about his reactions when he gets to know the truth! What if he denied to call me didi thereafter? What if he broke & ends his relationship with us? What if. ....no no he can't do that! If he did then it would be my last day on this earth, I can't afford to lose one more loved person from my life, then I'm sure I won't survive...

Its better if I hide this thing from here safely...but still it's his right to know about his own life ...ohk then I myself will talk to baba..

& when I was thinking about this and when Baba's thought came in my mind I realised that he is still unconscious... Tears made way through my cheeks again, I never gave damn to wipe it out..

Pov ends..

"Little squirrel" his call made her come out from thoughts, she looks at him but wisely avoided eye contact with him..

"You are crying.. Aren't you?"

"Noo" she let out a slow whisper..

"Look at my face then" he cupped her face and he felt several knives on his chest stabbing very badly.. He just wanted to rotate that wheel of time to some good smiling day, unfortunately he is out of such angelic power..

She smiled meekly at him to show she is strong, he felt proud to be her friend... Waw it is amazing personality in the whole universe who can smile even at toughest times!

She saw ansh wiggling & she ran to him..

"Anchu..." Swara hugged him tight making him warm in her hug..

"Anchu promise me you won't leave me even if the world is asking you to do so" ansh looked at her confused..

"I can't afford to lose anyone anchu...I will die if something like that happens... I can't live rest of my life missing someone dear to me" she hugged him even more tighter,while he too hugged her back..

"No one is leaving among three of us didu..even baba would get his conscious back & he would come smiling shining for you ,for me" ansh said confidently as if he just made a glance of what had written in their fate...