chap:23|They met!!

"swara beta come down wearing this as soon as possible beta" radha said keeping a hanger in which a beautiful grey gown was hanging, in swara's hand...

"but why this.....I mean what is the need of this...?" swara is hell bounded with shock...

"oops (radha hits her head) I didn't informed you na ( dragged Swara towards inside) tonight you have to attend party at Maheshwari mansion along with your baba....you know your baba informed me in the morning itself but it's this stupid brain forgot to tell you ( slaps herself) anyways you will look gorgeous tonight " radha's eye softened with love...

swara is  being attacking by shock one by one...she felt speechless...

"you know beta your baba informed me in the morning and gave me this gown , sandals and matching accessories... later I was tensed about your hairstyle for today....so I spent whole day in YouTube searching for a hairstyle in which you will look gorgeous.... thankfully I got one & even I tried it on my hair....I'm sure I can do it well on your hair...I'm pretty sure my daughter will look like an angel tonight " saying this radha planted a feathery kiss on swara's forehead making swara overwhelmed...

radha's eye had those honest look, pure love which reflected motherly love for which swara was craving!!

they were in front of dressing table...swara saw them through mirror and smiled happily & tightened her grip on radha's arm making her eye to please at the sight... she could find that love which she ever wanted in radha's arms... she felt secured...for no one other than shekar & ansh showed such love for her till now!!

"accha accha beta...now you go & wear this ...(partening from hug) then I have make you gorgeous..." she says while wiping a line tear from corner of her eye while swara interrupts in-between...

"so u r saying that I'm not beautiful and you will make me so...means fakely beautiful " swara makes crying face & starts rubbing eyes in order to make it red ...😂

"nah nah beta...I never meant those..I was saying that I will  make you ready much more beautifully and I never meant you ate less beautiful &...." radha was tensed up very much & was trying to explain things to swara while swara burst out laughing loud looking at radha's concern filled explaining eyes😂😂😂😂...

"thum meri mazak uda rahi thi kya????" radha bombed out this while Swara giggled at her irritated face and closed door behind radha entering inside dressing room ....radha smiled seeing her running in a catty fashion...

"such a cute crazy girl " radha murmured while shaking her head in disbelief...

____________________________________

Maheshwari mansion...

sanskaar is in his study his eyes fixed on laptop monitor and was researching something very interesting it seems!! he is checking out a YouTube channel of some school & checking put its programmes...he found out what he was searching for ... a video of  song  sung by swara gadodiya!!

"bhayyu...." uttara knocked the half opened door once & peeped inside study where sanskar was sitting his eyes glued to monitor...

"haan ..you here uttu...I was about to come only..." sanskar stammered while uttering & closed his laptop as soon as possible so that uttara cannot see , making the moment more suspicious & confused for uttara...

"what happened bhayya? why are you behaving like thief??" straightforward uttara asked making sanskar's ears to burn with tension of getting caught...

"no..nothing... I wasn't acting so...it's just you were over thinking... I was just checking mails " he immediately spread his words out & got up from chair to leave...