chap:16|swara's birthday..

SWARA'S ROOM....

she switch offs her room's lights & switch ons dimlight...she covers her face pulling blanket over her...

bit later she throws blanket all in frustration..she sat in bed as sleep is really  miles away from her eyes...she switch offs ac & switch fan's button on...she untied her hair & started massaging her hair without oil itself...still her heart is disturbed....

she opened her room's window & saw bluish black sky where full moon is smiling looking at her peeping him.. stars are all giggling looking at her cute irritated face...she got angry looking at them...she directly went & opened door making her way out to balcony..

"hey you Moonie nani (gritting) why are you carrying teasing smile with you?" swara boomed out herself having angry pout..,& asking pointing towards moon..

"& you chacha's & chachi's why you people are giggling, " she asked turning her face all fuming , pointing towards stars around moon..

"beta why are you not sleeping ?" she imagines a reply from one of a pink twinkling star which she considers as her maa...but swara makes faces & turns her back fake angrily...

swara has her own family, her blueish black sky family.. she calls moon as her nani, sun as her Nana, the pink twinkling star which appears daily on the sky as her mom & all others as the siblings of her ma..she assumes that her sunny Nana is workaholic & works even night so it doesn't appear at night in the sky...

this family is quite beautiful which may make anyone happy, it smiles and even makes us smile ...this is what swara waits for the whole day for the night to appear, so that she can share her every pain, every single story...

sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry upon, it heals when we realize there is someone for us to listen our pain without any fail....

"baby , we weren't teasing you; instead we were trying to sing a song for you ,so that sleep overtakes you" her Moonie nani said all Smiling while swara's face lit up like bulb & she turns with bright face...

"sacchi??!!!" she yells all excited , making all smile looking at her excitement...

she started to pretend like listening to their song & slowly stepped towards her bed & her head caught pillow... she imagines as she is sleeping in her maa's lap & she slept all Smiling...

At 3am...

swara opened her eyes suddenly & pouted looking at wall clock.

"it's just 3am & within this fraction of second my sleep went out of city...gosh! what will I do now?" she sat in bed in Indian style ,keeping one hand around her one knee which stood up & other lays horizontally on the bed, her face carried cute annoyed pout..

she went out again taking a glass of water & Sat down in balcony..
sitting in balcony  star gazing... every black days of her came infront of her eyes...she closed her eyes keeping water glass aside & wiped her two  tears which fallen due to pressing eyes.. she brushed all her thoughts & again lost in Star & moongazing...

___________________________________

NEXT DAY...

it's swara's birthday, no one wished, neither ansh nor shekar, she is growing gradually, she turned eighteen, it's a moment of celebration if it would be a birthday of some other girl but she felt like it's not written in her fate..ah SHE & HER FATE..

swara is standing near window peeping out remembering her old days in school, she is in living room, janaki maybe slept ,she didn't knew.. ansh went out to play.. suddenly a knock on door..