chap:43| i don't know how to impress a girl!

[Swara's pov]

My head is literally spinning ah! Why this lectures are so merciless? I held my head and pressed it in-between my two palms..I'm writing the very imposition which my kind hearted lecture imposed on me just because I couldn't write the surprise test which she squealed!

Don't you all that one teacher who thinks that giving surprise test that too at the end of the day, when all our energy currencies is almost done, is such a sweetest thing on earth?

& today when she announced about having a test I just couldn't take back myself from laughing because honestly I didn't knew abcd of that particular chapter she was talking about.. Oh may be I was sleeping during those classes and yeah chances are more as I hate that Mrs.Bell very much.. Now wondering what is this bell? Actually her voice is very similar to that ringing sound of Bell.

I have completed writing whole chapter almost twice and no not anymore, my hands are so dead.. immediately one good plan popped in my head and I'm very happy atlast my mind is working.

I closed my books and crushed my baby bed.. I stretched my arms and searched for phone, I wished him to call me..but that monkey how dare he not call me even once to ask how I'm? I huffed in anger..I thought to call him but no..let him call why should I?

I revolved phone in my hand and every now and then checked the screen but not even a single message from him! Spinning phone more rapid resulted in the attack on my nose..

"Babba.." I screamed getting angry, I picked it from the bed this time I promised myself not to look at phone for his call nor his message..

Suddenly phone beeped with an unread message " hey, are you free? "

"Yes off course I'm---

" then let's have a talk " even though he is texting Iike nothing, his style of chatting is just enough for me to read him out aloud!

I dialled him immediately and he picked even before the single ring went to him most properly..

"Hey sanskar" I greeted him with a whisper..

"Hi " he greeted back mostly with a genuine smile..

"How was your day?" He asked trying to be calm..

"It was good even though I failed one class test" I grinned

"Hey little squirrel , what's up with you?" He seems to be in utter shock.

Crap!

"What's up with me? Everything is with that mrs. Bell" I snapped getting angry thinking about that bell.

"Didn't she gave you lectures for that?" I could easily sense his grin plastered from left to right ear..

"Swara!" I heard her call when I was peeping here & there at least to write title of the lesson, I looked at her like victim with a pout..with her single look I was thrown up from my seat..

"What i was talking about?" She almost roared..

Why to ask when they very well know that we aren't listening to them? Huh

"Mam that.." I quickly took a glance from my bench mate's paper and shouted proudly..

Thank God at least my brain worked now that I can see her paper if I stood

"What's the question I asked now?" She sent a fire ball through her look..

Ugh! Every proudness of mine melted like ice ..I wasn't suppose to say the title of the chapter! Then why the hell that stupid written it on the paper?