chap:11|there she comes...

Maheshwari mansion...

"hello... where the hell are you mom?" uttara yelled at once shomi received the call...shomi closed her ears keeping fingers due to her loud bang..

"lower your volume... otherwise till your marriage I will turn deaf " shomi was irritated first but later giggled thinking uttara's face makings...

"don't worry oldie your eardrum won't flee hearing my sweet tender voice... it must be wishing to hear more..." uttara self praised...shomi rolle her eyes , smiled knowing her daughter well

"U must be pulling ur imaginary collar" shomi said exactly , swara saw her hands moving towards collar and bit her inner cheeks... "u know me well" uttara murmured...

"hahaha hahaha" shomi laughed making her PA see her in wide eyes..

"momma leave that..I want you to be here within half an hour... I won't listen to ur any excuses...u will say my academy will closed right? I'm saying never mind if it closed... I will ask dad to fill ur account... always busy busy...omg! here in this huge mansion I'm alone... don't you think I must be feeling bored...omg! how can you be so cruel? "

"stop..... please I will reach there in 15 minutes... is it enough?" sujata said all irritated at her daughter's Naughty talks, uttara giggled thinking that her plan worked & was smiling victoriously...

"mmm..now I have to call bhayya" she dialled sanskar's Number, smiling brightly..her smile vanished & instead anger arosed when sanskar didn't received..

"you monkey Maheshwari... how can u deny my call" she was hell angry and kept on cursing him as if he is near her and hears everything..

feeling restless she called again ,but this time he is busy...now anger reached to peak..

"means phone is in his hand itself and he must be seen my call ,& he daringly didn't responded" she is breathing heavily due to anger... she wanted to break his phone...if it's possible she would have killed that person who is talking with sanskar...

she was sitting in front of mirror  and was narrowing her eyes in anger, when her phone ranged showing 'bhayya' as caller ID..
her ego never allowed to receive the call..she pressed red button attitude fully..

next moment she called laksh..

laksh: 24 years old energetic person who loves this sanskar's family to core..he is cousin brother cum best buddy from childhood of sanskar.. ap & DP are his parents.. currently co-worker of sanskar in his company..

"lucky bhayya...." uttara shouted ,laksh moved phone from ear unable to bear that loud shout...

"send Mr.dumbo Maheshwari to uttara Maheshwari's mansion " she was gritting her teeth while laksh kept phone in speaker..hearing this sanskar pressed his lips knowing well how much uttara was irritated..

"gudiya... why should I come?" sanskar asked innocently trying to be much sweeter as possible..

"dare you try to butter me...first while I call don't receive later make it busy & then butter me calling gudiya mudiya and all" she said in mocking tone, making faces, & was willing to roll him under her palms..

hearing her laksh couldn't control while sanskar somehow managed to speak..
"I Said  na u will be bored so come to office ,but it's you who denied"

"haan haan I will come & sleep there in couch looking at you Mr.workaholic Maheshwari" she said in hyper tone, laksh laughed remembering her irritated bore attacked face last time when she visited to office, whole day she kept on cursing sanskar & his company...

"okie dear darling Maheshwari I will come there within sometime" sanskar said in composed tone as he wanted to laugh loud at her antics..

only he laughs being with her!

___________________________________

"mom we are going to hospital first" sanskar said in firm determined tone, uttara made her best innocent face blinking requesting him not to go today..

"no means no..if you are so stubborn to go to shopping means we can do it after visiting doctor and checking up you..did you forgot that u had low BP last week" sanskar explained things in his most polite tone..

"promise me u will take me to shopping mall Even if it 12 at night when we return from Hospital" uttara was worried what if she missed time to shop, she forwarded her hand to get his promise, he kept his hand on hers assuringly.. she hugged him..

"btw I don't want to get injected please, " she saw him glaring.. "it pains bhayya" she made puppy face..

"okie I won't ask doctor to do so myself but I don't know if doctor wills "he said shrugging, then giggled seeing her tensed face...

___________________________________

" yayyy! my BP is perfect now" uttara jumped shouting, suddenly stopped sensing other patients gaze on her , her cheeks burned in embarrassment...

"when will you grow?" sanskar asked all irritated ,hitting his forehead...

"I'm grown already " she was showing him her height in hand, he smiled thinking you didn't grown & u won't..😂

"hey there she comes " sanskar stopped suddenly braking his leg in hospital corridor ,uttara followed his gaze while laksh saw them puzzled...

"bhayya that your Savior?" uttara was trying to up her legs to see her, sanskar nodded, laksh made irritated face not getting anything...

"she is cute...but I think she is not well" uttara said still looking at her disappearing figure out from hospital...

"please will you guys say something with me" laksh was hell irritated as he followed their gaze after swara went out & didn't found anyone there..

"she wasn't all  fine when I met her yesterday but today she look more pale" sanskaar unknowingly said starring at her disappeared way, uttara distracted her gaze & saw sanskar who  was lost in thoughts, uttara clears her throat to gain his attention..

he starred her for less than minute & walked out ruffling his hair in one hand & stuffing other hand in his pant's pocket, he walked towards car & Sat in passenger seat without sitting in driver seat, seeing him uttlak followed him ,uttara signalled laksh to drive while sujata saw them confused...

____________________________________

hope you will like it...