chap:27| you are a sweet version of bitter guard..

NEXT DAY...

since sanskar came home after meeting swara in office , he is hissing like snake ....last night he didn't ate his dinner saying he wasn't hungry!

he is about to pour his 5th glass of black bitter tea....

"bas sanskar....bahut der se dek rahi Hun thuje... (drags glass from his hand) kya socha Thu haan? khud ko maardalna kya??" sujata glares his angrily while he stood up from chair...

"mom...how can ........" he was cut short by suju...

"dare you utter anything before you have breakfast.... or else never try to talk to me" sujata almost roared making sanskar to walk silently, head hung down towards the dining table...

how can he say no when his mother, his world is shouting to peaks only with love in her eyes?!

"serve him "sujata said wiping her tears...

"as a mother I failed to understand his state of mind and even I fail in my every attempt to make him fine " sujata's heart shrinked while making out these sentence😭😭...

it has been more than 15 months since sanskar changed himself!

"it's enough uttu" sanskar shows his hands in order to stop her from serving more...

"uttara serve two more..." sujata's firm voice heard making sanskar to put his hands back ...he started to eat silently...

"you eat only chapati... atleast eat that to keep you alive" sujata's words cracked again..

"mom...I eat till my tummy says enough ...it's just you never becomes happy with whatever I eat" sanskar complains like a kid...

"why sanskar why are you punishing yourself for no reason haan? you know how much it hurts to see my son like this... I never feel hungry looking at your strange behavior!" sujata bursts out all she had in heart...

sanskaar never dared to utter even a word... he completed his breakfast and went to wash hands... wiping water from hands he sat on sofa..

"bhayyu... let's go to swara's house... I will accompany you" uttara being childish enough cheered with joy regardless of the emotional condition of the hall...

"how dare she to show her attitudes..." he closes his eyes...

"how dare you to make decisions without her permission?" sujata said with same tone as sanskar's..

"mom..." sanskar widened his eyes at sujata...

"I must say sanskar you are at fault... it's about her matter & you should have asked with her itself" sujata clears his doubts...

"but mom she knows well that I can't do it more better" sanakar said again getting angry on her...

"then forget about entertaining your clients ...moreover think about your reputation" sujata blurted at her adamant child...

"bhayya already you have distributed invitations to all main partners of yours" uttara talks in between...

"sanskaar beta don't be adamant thinking that going to swara's house just to invite her will be a shame in part of you... it will really be appreciated if you do so being a business man" sujata tried diverting his mind from those so called attitudes...

"laksh let's go then..." sanskar got up from sofa and walked towards exit  ,he came back kissed his mom's forehead and whispered "love you mom" ...sujata smiled and kisses him back...

"wait bhayya let me wear my sandals" uttara hurried...

"you are not coming there' sanakar said again in Curt tone...