chap:22|it seems like doors of protection are opened for her..

it's morning... the next morning,.. shekar is still on bed crawling from this side to that side...he didn't slept whole night or I can say he didn't Even closed his eyes for a second... his eyes are swollen indicating his sleepless night... dark circles are visible very clearly around his eyes....his body is cold and stiff indicating his sickness.....that thing is haunting him!! that isn't he trustworthy for his own daughter to share her painful story with him!!?!!

it is 10am now still his legs are refusing to slide down the bed...he gotup but again fallen to bed broken again , he is facing the ceiling, his sight is glued at some unknown destination of fan...

"sirrr" a feeble voice heard along with the door opening sound..shekar turned his face towards the source...

Raj, his PA stood there with some information carrying in his eyes...he is shocked to see his boss's condition, that strongest business man who never know shedding tears is now lying on wet bed ,which became wet due to tears!!

Raj couldn't believe his eyes...his mouth refused to utter those things for which he came here...he is speechless!

"I will catch you later sir..sorry" he mumbled & tried to close door behind himself but stopped hearing shekar..

"what made you come here?" shekar hardly framed a sentence..

"sir it's past ten" Raj bited his inner cheeks..

shekar Sat at once in bed & turned his head towards wall clock...

"we got open invitation from Maheshwari once again sir , in that he stated that he have to make one such a important announcement in today's party" Raj didn't knew how to deal with the situation...😐

"oh...wait ! what?!" shekar slided down the bed...

"is that party today in Maheshwari mansion??" shekar's swollen eyes widened...

Raj nodded simply...

"u wait out , I will be ready in 10 minutes" shekar took his towel without thinking twice..

__________________________________

swara is sitting in one corner of bed , one leg folded up & other down... her eyes are fixed to her maa's photo frame in her hand...
with each tiktok sound of clock , drop of tears increased in her eyes, tears filled, eyes turned glassy, atlast vision became blurr..she closed her eyes tight and pressed her lips too to control but it's involuntary😷..

"I missed your pure love maa...I missed your honest care, your true face ... everything ... I ... missed.. I miss you maa" her voice turned out to be weaker one as dam of her tears has already broken..😭😭

"swara beta...." a female soft voice heard from little distance..

swara before raising her head wiped her tears thinking that that lady didn't noticed those.. she quickly hides her maa's photo frame under bedsheet & pretended like cleaning the bed..

"coffee peelo beta" that very lady seemed like walking towards her... swara steals one quick glance & her mouth unknowingly uttered "radha aunty...."

"meine dheka beta...mujse darne ka koi zaroorath nahi... mei apki Chachi jeisi Hun...thumhaari maa muje Behan samajthi thi ...mei uski bahut acchi saathi thi...shomi meri jaan thi" that good radha's eye too welled up...

little swara with her big hazel nut eyes which covers half of her face stares radha...while radha continued..

"your maa when she was taking her last breath asked me to take care of you but this bad me failed thinking that you are happily living in this so called home.. (directing her sight towards swara) beta but from now I won't let this thing happen again.. (determined) I will be staying here till you are here...I talked to your baba & no one will dare to raise their voice at you... once I failed but I will never repeat my mistake ...it's my swear to my bestie.." till now swara is in radha's arms feeling secure in her arms...it seems like doors of protection are opened for her❤

___________________________________

"janaki ma'am... janaki ma'am " radha mocked loudly...

"you radha... (gritting teeths) how dare you come here at my place & shout??" janaki asked furiously......

"correction dear janaki ( hiding laugh) at shekar Sir's place" radha stares at her without any hesitation...

"he is my husband and what his is also mine" janaki is eating anger...

"ouch bacchi ko samjaana chahiye, pata nahi hoga" radha acted like feeling pity on her..

"muje thum jeise nalayak samjaane ka koi zaroorath nahi hei...mei kudh sab samja chuki Hun" janaki's anger reached its peak now looking at cool radha..

"muje aisa nahi lagtha hei ji.." now radha couldn't stop her from laughing... she burst out laughing...

"are you mad? why are you laughing? oh...with whom I'm talking I forgot that with mad woman.. I don't have time to waste talking to you..better you e get rid out of my sight.." janaki warned her ...but who cares😂

"what shekar Sir's was your but not now" radha without bothering about janaki's warn bombed back...

"I'm his wife if you forgot" janaki bombed with same intensity.

"only for outer world you are his wife if you don't know" radha wasn't less...

"what the hell you mad are talking?" janaki walked with anger towards her...

"I hope you are not deaf so that you didn't heard" male rude voice frozens janaki at place...

"shekar...." janaki mumbled...

"correction ..it's sir... sir for you Ms.janaki Chopra" shekar pointed his index finger at her...

"I'm your wife shek..." she was interrupted by him..

"you was... not is...hope I'm clear at my point" shekar closes door behind himself & went out of mansion...

"& I came here to stay here forever till swara stays here....this time I came here not as a maid but as a family member" saying this radha too leaves upstairs leaving shocked janaki behind...

___________________________________

how was the update??

hope you guys like the chapter....

***********************

guys hello!! hope you are all doing well... first of all sorry for late update ..but I'm left with no option guys..school has reopened & it make me hell busier & even this Ramadan month makes me double busy..im sorry..

from now onwards I will try to update every Sunday if possible ...please understand me..❤

& most important is that about next chapter... it's swasan meeting I swear...

how many are excited for our swasan's meeting? what particular scene you want to see...??

stay tuned guys...

feed me the strength with your feedbacks😘😘