chap: 26| maharani samja voh apne aapko!

swara closed the album as she couldn't able to see anything now, her eyes are glassy & now no tears dared to stop falling down frequently... seeing her maa's photo in album, her parents lovely days together which is only a memory now, anyone would crave for that days back..but unfortunately days goes forward not backward!

shomi is a dream.. no one can play her role...just swara's maa is a dream!!

swara got up from bed ,folds album and kept it on shelf, pours a glass of water ,drinks it in one go & walks out to balcony...

holding the railings there she is thinking about how life is taking a smaller changes... how something tends to change her life..

her life changed, or the turning point of her life is the entry of his! entry of sanskar she believed... shocked??

yes ..he never did anything nor he helped her, but this thing is true that after she came to know him, her life changed, from a little caged bird towards a growing free bird... it's just he is a ....what to say....he is a miracle the changed her life!!

_____________________________

swara saw a box wrapped with gift paper kept on the dressing table along with a chit written something placed below that... she took a quick glance of whole room but found none... she is amused...

"who can gift me for  no reason?" her mind questioned  .....

"just open & see...   then you can bother about that" her heart suggested..

she followed the heart ,for heart suggests the best at times.....

" iPhone !!" her eyes twinkled once but later it changed to worry...

"but who kept this? is this for me?" her second question itself brought a little kind of joy, but who knows for whom it is...she pouts...

sorry for delaying in understanding your state of mind...I just don't know what life is ...I mean I forgot it after loosing my love... this is for you to confirm your protection & liberty ...trying to spend time with you to understand you the best...

LOVE
yours baba..

her heart skipped several beats knowing that she too is gonna live like her friends! her baba will become her best friend!!

______________________________

"swara beta...." radha came with a cup of milk..

swara smiled at her loving gesture..

"ye dhoodh peelo beta... aur thumhaari baba thumhaara intezaar kar rahe hei study pe" hearing this swara drank milk in a go & ran towards study..

"baba... apne bulaya?" swara entered the study...

"haan beta..beito..." he said while taking phone from her hand..

"kaho na kuch" swara said curiously...

"you have to meet Maheshwari in his office today" he blasted a bomb handing over her phone back placing simcard & memory card on it...

"baba...but why?" swara asked getting furious thinking about sanskar's attitude...

"you are going to give a concert on his own academy's inauguration, & seriously princess you are asking why you have to meet him?" shekar nodded his head in disbelief, I mean utter disbelief..

" baba... he never invited me particularly " swara said with gritted teeth...

"princess.. so you want him to come here & invite you??" shekar is beyond shock ...