chap:03|someone loves her...

"Kid, swear on God I was saying truth...don't think that I'm making fun of you! don't take me Wrong" sheetal felt really bad looking at swara who is closing room's door entering inside...

she dumped into bed making a bang..tears started to flow like stream as she lost in flashback...

##FLASHBACK.....

swara was in her 11th standard..
her school was walkable distance from her home...

After school she was walking to her home back with her friends.,. they all had to go in  opposite direction for their home....they bid bye and went on their way..she has to walk on a narrow mud road to reach her home..

she was walking unwillingly to her so called home... suddenly she stopped seeing a boy in his twenties lying there breathing heavily...

she felt bad...she saw time in the wrist watch..it showed 4:30...but still she can't leave him to die..that road is hidden means people walk on that road rarely..hence there is less chance that someone other may help him...she thought for a while & determined to help him....

she took water bottle from her bag but sighed seeing only little water...she splashed   water on his face ..he is breathing... he is alive she thought...

she thought for a while about first aid & about to bend when she saw janaki coming on that way...

she started shivering & about to stand up & hide inside bushes...but ......

he can see something like blur vision..he caught hold of her hand ..."pl..ease...do..n't... g-go..." he managed to say & went unconscious...

Her heart melted ...

"no matter what, when someone's life is in our hand never loose that chance to save them... I love people hence I save them... I love people who saves others lives"
she remembered these lines she read in her maa's diary..

"I will save him...I know it will cause expensive trouble for me...but atleast my maa (mother) will smile from heaven.. she will feel proud of me" swara determinedly smiled...

she bent down to blow  mouth to mouth air..she felt like his condition is improving ....exact at that time janaki caught her pony & pulled her up....

"mom let me save him" she said still looking at that boy...

"u bloody bitch...." janaki gritted her teeth & dragged swara to home like she is some wild animal..

she pushed her to couch & brought leather belt while swara shivers...

"how cheapo you are being my husband's daughter ...I feel disgusting to say..." she started to whip.

"mom...trust me I was helping him to save him by giving mouth to mouth air" swara tried to justify while wincing  in pain ..

" hahaha (evil laugh) oh ...now you will cook up new story & I will believe hahaha... I'm not dumbo swara (sarcastic) I know looking at your ugly face no boys in your school accepted you..but you being character less wanted to kiss boys...hence you  took advantage of that poor boy's unconscious state & tried kissing him...how disgusting " janaki whipped her more till belt breaks..

swara closed her eyes hearing such disgusting words from her so called mom...she wished it to be a dream but no...it breaked her heart into pieces.. but who cares...

"it is waste to justify people about our innocence... only bad people know to accuse others "  another sentence in her ma's diary came running in front of her eyes...