Suna Rintarou - Cardiovascular System

No spoilers. Suna content ahead.

I hummed happily as I made my way over to the second gym. My backpack was strapped tightly on my back and a shoe bag was swinging around as I tried to entertain myself. There were not that many people around the school grounds now because the club activities were starting so I had to do something to have fun. I turned and spotted my brother standing next to a guy who seemed to be just slightly taller than him. I quickened my pace as they conversed about something very boring judging by the lack of animated talking coming from my brother.

"Hey..." I paused as I came to a halt next to the guy. I looked up at him just as he looked down at me when I spoke. His thin eyes fixed me in my spot, the look down the bridge of his nose he gave me making me have all kinds of weird reactions. As I felt his gaze slither over my face, his lips stretched in a thin and cunning smirk. I felt my lungs start to burn for a moment and I had to clench my fists to get a grip on myself.

My gaze finally slipped from his and I looked at my brother. "What did you need me for?" I asked. My brother looked between me and his friend a few times before speaking up. "Oh, sorry, I was caught up in the moment you two were having," he said and gave me a sly grin. "Just get on with it. I've got a practice to attend," I muttered and continued looking at him. His eyebrows shot up as if he just remembered something. "Oh, the girls are having a practice now, too?"

"Yes. You're not the only person in the world that has practices, idiot. Shocking, I know," I said giving him a fake gasp of astonishment, my hand placed on my chest. He rolled his eyes at me as his friend snickered. "I was just going to ask you to watch the practice so we can walk you home. Mom would kill us if you came home alone so wait for us if you're done before us," he explained. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Well, you and mom need to suck it up and deal with me going home alone. I'm not a kid any more. Believe it or not, I'm in high school now," I said and waved down to the distinct Inarizaki High uniform I was wearing. "I know it's a surprise. I'm really making groundbreaking discoveries today. My brain is on fire," I said sarcastically and slung the shoe bag over my shoulder.

"Where's Samu?" I asked and looked around. At that very moment, the other half of the Miya Twins appeared. He stopped next to me and I gave him a cutesy smile I knew he couldn't resist. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, using that as an advantage to grab my face. His palm covered literally my whole face and he pulled me closer, placing a loud kiss on my cheek. I scrunched up my face in pretend disgust, pulling my head away from him. "Ew, Samu. You have cooties!" I whined but wrapped my arms around his torso nonetheless. Who could resist hugging Samu anyway?

"It's obvious who's the favourite brother," their friend said with the same cunning smirk, looking down at me with a look that managed to render me speechless just like the first time. I was able to recover much quicker this time around, however. "It's obvious who's the better brother in general," I said and glared right back at Tsumu who had his eyes narrowed at me. "Yeah, she might say that but if she comes crying, she'll go to Tsumu without thinking," Osamu said and rolled his eyes. I fought a smile especially when I saw Tsumu grinning. "He does give good advice," I muttered and let go of Samu to give Tsumu a quick hug.

"I have to go. Bye!" I waved at the three of them and then ran away, making sure I'm not late for the first practice in my high school life. The practice went by without a hitch. It wasn't supposed to be much, they wanted to assess our incoming skills, check how we're doing and just get to know us in general. Once we were done, I wasn't sure if the boys were done so I slowly made my way to the second gym.

The evening was warm and I was too lazy to put my uniform back on so I was still wearing my shorts and a hoody on top. I yawned loudly as I made my way to see my brothers. There was no one around and I was too tired to be bothered if someone found my yawn not lady-like. You got a problem with my yawning, you calk to my hand.