Miya Atsumu (1) Project

Well, by now you should now where Atsumu plays after high school so I wouldn't count this as spoilers. I haven't mentioned any players other than Atsumu so that everyone can read this.

A lot of children-related ones are coming up today.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry for interrupting your..." I paused for a moment as I looked over the guy I just called to. He was reading? But his eyes were closed, yet he opened them every once in a while as if jolted awake by a needle. "Whatever it is that you're doing," I finished and waved my arms in front of him and the book that was on the table. I understand that not everyone likes reading, but if he's one of the people that hate it, what the hell is he doing in the library then?

The guy jolted awake again, and his eyes widened. He looked around as if to check where the hell he is and then ran a hand through his hair as his eyes finally settled on me. "Hi. Yes, so I really need to talk to you," I said, pulled out the chair next to his and sat down. He blinked a couple of times before an amused smile crept upon his handsome face. "You're bold, ain'tcha?" He asked and then yawned, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. I stifled a yawn of my own and shifted in my seat.

"Right. Do you have some time to hear me out, Miya Atsumu-san?" It was really difficult to have a straightforward conversation with this man. How many times will he get distracted from my questions? "Right, right. I do. Only if it's a confession, though," he said and winked at me which made me give him a forced smile that I honestly hoped looked at least a bit decent. It didn't feel like a smile at all. Maybe more of a grimace.

Whatever it was, it must have been hideous because Miya Atsumu-san chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "I'm joking, Vixen. What's up?" He asked, giving me a weird pet name which made me give the same grimace as before. "Miya Atsumu-san, my name is (L/N) (F/N), the captain of the Tokyo University girls' volleyball team. It's nice to meet you. I've been instructed that I could find you here." I bowed my head while introducing myself. "I really need to speak to your coach. Do you know where he is?" He frowned and ran a hand through his blonde hair before speaking up, "What for? Don't get me wrong, I would like to help, I'm just curious."

I nodded my head and bit my lip briefly before explaining. "Of course. The girls' team along with the Student Council of our uni are organizing a fundraising day, and we were thinking of adding a volleyball game to the schedule. Instead of asking another school, we thought that your team plays against us because it would bring a lot of guests."

Miya Atsumu's eyebrows knit together when I finished explaining, and he blinked at me. I let out a small sigh and bit my lip curtly before explaining further. "It would be just a simple best-out-of-3 game. The money from the tickets would be used for the fundraising. We were also going to host some sort of fan event for the kids that are enrolled at the elementary school for students with learning disabilities that we volunteer in. We would sign autographs and take pictures with them. It would mean a lot to them if you could participate," I finished and tried giving him my best puppy eyes, but I was told I'm not the best at those. In any case, I batted my eyelashes at him, hoping as the very last resort to seduce him into helping me.

"That's a really nice cause you're working for, Vixen," he said and stretched his arms over his head. "It's (L/N)," I mumbled but continued looking at him intently. Even when I noticed his shirt lift, showing off his lower abdomen. "Well, I've got no choice but to agree to it." He said and lowered his arms, looking very serious about it. I found myself smiling genuinely for the first time since I started talking to him. "Thank you very much. Could you lead me to him?" Miya Atsumu nodded his head and got off his chair. He led me out of the library on the ground floor and then up the stairs.