Kageyama Tobio (3) Hello, Pretty Nurse

Spoilers for final chapter. 

Okay, so here it is, the part 3. I'm really sorry it took so long. I haven't planned to take such a long break, but I was forced into it anyway. This part 3 is requested by: RoxanneDallas7

I hope that you enjoy this. I might make another break soon enough because I'm going to college and all, but I'll really try to keep the updates consistant.

This has got to be a practical joke that life has been playing on me. I think that for the biggest part of my life, I've been running through the hallways of the sports centres, trying to find my way to the main volleyball court. It's been like that ever since I started playing volleyball in elementary.

I huffed and puffed as I finally found my way to the main entrance to the court and paused in front of the slide doors to catch a breath. I can't just run out like that onto the court, looking like I've been chased down by a bear. My hands were pressed on my knees, and I heard the coach speaking from inside the court in English.

"And as of this season, we're having a new chief athletic trainer. She is extremely talented, and I'm sure she'll be able to help each of you achieve your best. She's worked with many teams by now despite being young, so don't expect her to be a pushover. She should be here at any moment, but until she arrives, let's start the warmup," the coach spoke and the agreement from players echoed. I quickly jumped in to stop them from proceeding without me.

"I'm so sorry, I got lost. This is a huge place!" I spoke in Italian and put a hand on my hip while walking over to the group. The coach smiled widely and shook his head at me. "Don't worry about it. I'm glad you're finally able to be here with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you had so much trouble with your flight," the coach said and stretched his arm for me to shake. I reciprocated his firm grip and nodded my head. "I'm glad to be here, too. I hope that's not a regular procedure," I said with a chuckle and then turned to the team.

"Hello, boys, I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. My name is (F/N) (Y/N), and I'll be your athletic trainer in the following season. I hope we can all work together nicely," I said, this time in English, and bowed in front of the team which made them echo a common reply. "Now, how about that warmup?" I asked with a grin and quickly took out my binder from the backpack I had with me and began instructing the guys on the exercises to do for warmup. Surprisingly enough, despite me being a woman, they were willing to listen to my instructions without a hitch.

Except that there was a hitch.

The moment I lined them up for warmup, my eyes met with dark blue ones, and my left lung collapsed. My eyes widened a fraction, and I felt my lips part slightly as the guy only nodded his head, keeping his facial expression as blank as ever. Quickly clearing my throat, I proceeded with the instructions. Doing the routine I did with almost every team I worked with, I told them that they should do this type of warmup as a ritual before every practice and game.

During the first pause, between the warmup and the official practice, I was swarmed by the guys who kept asking me where I worked before, how old I am, and basic stuff like that. "Calm down, I can only hear so many questions before being completely overwhelmed," I began with a chuckle. "I came here from the Russian League, there I worked with Cheegle Ekaterinburg," I explained it simply and easily. Some of them arched their eyebrows at me, recognizing the team, some of them just nodded their heads, impressed.

"Why did you come here, (L/N)-san?" The familiar deep voice said behind me. I blinked a couple of times before smiling. "I came to Turin to get my PhD. After that, Ali Roma found me," I said and then gripped my binder harder. This man could only look at me, and I would burst into a fit of nervous shivers. Even back in college, when I first met him, when I was just some emergency medical assistance at a youth camp he was attending, he was able to make me feel this nervous.