Semi Eita - Without A Word

No spoilers I guess. Whatever. 

This is a longer one. I don't know what to tell you about it. I think this part is the best proof why I love writing in first person poit of view. I can write anything I want and it's true, not because it's believable, but because human imagination and psychology are amazing. Even if it doesn't seem realistic, it has happened because that's how we see it happen. That's how we interpret it and the first person point of view gives me all the freedom with this one.  

This one is very troubling and I just want you all to think critically about it. It's written in point of view of a broken person that we know nothing about so it's difficult to judge. I just want to see what you think about this whole situation. I hope you enjoy it and that you're able to get to the point that I wanted to make.

Also, I don't know if Semi is OOC or not. I tried to keep him as canon as possible with the whole situation. There may be characters that would fit in this situation much better but since I haven't written anything for him, I figured I should try it out. It sure was a challenge because he's such a difficult character. I apologize if he turned out too OOC.

Every relationship is a bit different. Every conversation and every interaction between two people is different. Some are genuine, some emotional, some passionate, some deceitful, some fake. All of this applies to both conversations and relationships. Sadly enough. Romantic relationships also vary greatly. Some are pure, divine almost, two souls connected by the fragile string of fate. Some are fun, ridiculous, some bright, some dark, some secretive, some mysterious, some unknown, some clumsy. I could talk about the types of relationships in this colourful world we live in for days. However, that is not the point of this whole thing. None of you are here to go through a list of different relationships. You're here to read about my weird relationship. If that's what you can even call it.

"Babe," his voice brushed against the back of my neck. My eyes widened and I smiled, turning around. The moment I did, I heard a click behind me and I was enveloped by darkness. A sweaty and hard body was pressed against me. My lips were occupied, my hands as well. Every cell in my body was on fire just from the feathery touches that were fluttering all over my body. The wall behind me was cooling me off just slightly but I'm sure that soon enough, I won't be able to feel it at all. "You're so beautiful," he growled against my neck when I jumped up to wrap my legs around his hips. My hands were buried in his silver hair and I tugged on it gently, just enough to get a low moan from him. By now, I knew every little move that made him shiver. I knew how every bit of his body worked. I knew how every strand of his hair grew.

I was panting while pulling my jeans on. He was panting, too. He had his hand leaned on the wall, not yet putting his clothes on. I handed him his shirt and pants, ones that made him irresistible to many of the women in the crowd he just performed in front of. He smirked at me and took my wrist along with the clothes, pulling me in for a kiss. His tongue was in my mouth instantly and I melted into him. Like always.

He was dressed in no time. We agreed he would be the first one to walk out. He gave me one last kiss before disappearing out of the closet. He left the door ajar and I could hear what was going on outside. My back was once again leaned against the wall as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"Love!" His voice rang down the hallway and I froze. Panic flooded my veins and breath hitched in my throat. Leaning my hand on the wall for additional support, I continued listening. My ears were ringing with temporary panic. "Eita! I've been looking all over for you," a voice I knew very well said. I head the sickening voice of a kiss before they continued talking again. "I've been looking for you, too. We must have missed each other in the crowd somewhere. Let's go, baby," he told her.