Miya Atsumu (2) Project

Same as before. I still haven't mentioned anyone else (save that one incident but only those who shouldn't be concerned about the spoilers would even know it) and I haven't mentioned how old they are so it's fine I guess.

After the game, which the guys obviously won, we agreed to change and meet up in the gym again, where the fan event is held. I mean, we put up a great fight, even got a set out of them, but for every witty point we got, the boys get two by brute force. It was fun outwitting Atsumu and seeing him frustrated, but by the end, we were all extremely exhausted, and our arms and legs were in so much pain.

I frowned at the fresh bruise on my forearm while walking to the gym. My jacket was still with Aki who was supposed to still be in the gym with Riko.

I stepped in the gym and looked around only to see that the guys were already there. The student council has arranged the tables with food and drinks around the gym. The teachers have taken the kids to the bathroom while the gym was being prepared, and I couldn't help but smile at the only kid that was there. Well, from what it looked like, she wasn't the only kid there.

I crossed my arms and watched as she giggled and ran around. Atsumu's jacket that was still wrapped around her neck was fluttering behind her like a cape, and she was clutching my jacket tightly in her hands. Behind her, Atsumu was running, bent forward to catch her. "Get back here, you little rascal! I'll catch you before your pretty (F/N)-nee-chan can save you!" He called after her which made her giggle even louder. It took her no longer than a few seconds to notice me standing there with her observation skills, and she bolted towards me full speed. She slid behind me, using me as a shield. Upon reaching me, Aki cackled and threw her head back.

"You're not catching me! (F/N)-nee-chan is protecting me!" She said and stuck her tongue out at the male while peeking her head from behind me. I chuckled and watched as Atsumu tried to step around me and grab her, but the girl only ran around me, once again using me as a shield. "What are you doing to my student, Miya-kun?" I asked with a hum and put my hands on Aki behind my back as she jumped out of his grip once again. "I'm not doing anything. She started it," Atsumu said childishly and reached out to grab the girl once more but only managed to take my hand. Upon gripping my wrist, Atsumu froze and looked at me. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "You missed," I said and chuckled when Aki bounced away from me.

"What's going on?" I asked when Aki ran away and got distracted by a volleyball on the ground, completely forgetting about Atsumu who was, luckily for her, still by my side. "We were just playing around," he said and rubbed his neck. I smiled up at him and patted his back. "That's really nice of you. Thank you for today," I said and watched as his eyes flickered over my face for a brief moment before settling on my lips. "No problem, Vixen," he said with a wink, making me roll my eyes. "It's (L/N)," I repeated for what seemed to be a hundredth time just that day.

"Well, we should get ready for the kids now. Aki, come on, we need to prepare the tables with shirts!" I called the girl, and she immediately ran towards me. I took my jacket from her, wrapping it around my waist before taking Atsumu's jacket from around her neck. "Miya-kun," I said while handing him the jacket. Atsumu took the jacket, but I didn't let go of it just yet. I couldn't. When he took the jacket, he grabbed my hand with it, holding it tightly in his. "It's Atsumu, Vixen," he said with a wink and then let go of me, taking the jacket and throwing it over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and took Aki's hand, leading her to the only empty table. Riko was already there, placing neatly folded shirts on the wooden surface. "How's it going?" I asked before instructing Aki on what she should do to help. "Smoothly. The guys brought quite some equipment," Riko said and pointed at the boxes with the things that they brought. I nodded my head and bent to pick up a shirt from the box, but noticed a large duffel bag next to them.