Miya Osamu - Another One

Oh my Asahi, spoilers again. I'm so sorry about all the spoilers. I'm sure most of you have already been spoiled about the things that I write but I still feel guilty! Most of you already know where each of the guys ends up, bar Nekoma (we need to start praying harder for their appearance)***, so I guess it shouldn't be much of an issue.

*** Aaaand, so, I've written this some time ago. Hence the praying for Nekoma bit. Although, we still need to see what happened to the others. I'm honestly wondering if Tora managed to get a girlfriend.

"No, mommy!" My four-year-old whined as I took his hand to stop him from running after a cat that's been meowing in the alleyway. I sighed and tugged him to a stop, shifting so I adjusted the hold I had on his younger sister. "Do I need to repeat myself, Taro?" I asked sternly, looking him right in the eyes. His brown orbs gazed at me with a very familiar look that resembled puppy dog eyes. I narrowed my eyes to emphasize my authority, and he sighed, looking down. "No," he mumbled and regained a firm grip on my hand so we can continue walking. I may have given in to his father a couple of times when he gave me that look (hence the two children in my arms), but that doesn't mean he can get away with anything with those eyes of his.

We reached the familiar shop, and I let go of Taro as he immediately ran towards the door. He pushed the door open and ran in, barely allowing me to catch the door before it hit me. I clicked my tongue and walked in, only to immediately spot a loud group sitting by the window. "Oh, look, Taro! It's uncle Tsumu and his annoying friends!" I said and pointed at the group. Taro immediately cheered up and ran over to the group. "Uncle Tsumu!" He yelled and bounced into the man's open arms. "Hey there, little guy!" Atsumu said and hugged him tightly, pulling him on his lap.

"Little Miya!" One of the other two guys yelled, and my child turned his head to him, his lips stretched into the signature Miya grin before responding. "Uncle Tsumu's annoying friend!" He yelled back, and I snorted loudly. Atsumu laughed out loudly and threw his head backwards while his friend's grin fell and he gasped loudly. "Did mommy teach you that?" Atsumu asked and cast an amused look at me over his shoulder. I opened my mouth to respond, but someone else cut me off.

"No. Daddy did," the familiar voice said, and I turned around with a large smile. My husband, the father of my two children and my best friend stood there with his arms open for the little girl in my arms. He was wearing his usual working attire, the T-Shirt accentuating his sharp build. "Come here, baby," he cooed at the girl who was hiding her face in my neck shyly. Upon hearing her father's voice, she perked up and immediately leaned towards him. I pouted and let her go as she wrapped her tiny arms around my husband's neck. "I wish I got a reaction like that," I mumbled and crossed my arms. Osamu chuckled, leaning in to place a sweet kiss to my lips. "I had to deal with that when Taro was her age. You can't have both children to yourself," he said and led us over to the table.

"Miya-san!" The third guy among the annoying group, the one with bright orange hair, greeted. I took note of how Taro was now sitting on his lap instead of Atsumu's. "Shouyou! Nice seeing you again," I said and took a seat next to my husband. "The little princess is as cute as ever! Come to your favourite uncle!" Atsumu said and reached over to take my daughter. She smiled brightly at him, immediately placing her small hands on his face when he leaned in to place a big kiss on her cheeks. I smiled warmly at the sight. As annoying as Atsumu was, he was great with my kids.

"Hey hey hey! You two are wearing matching clothes!" Bokuto Koutarou, the first and the most annoying friend, pointed out and grinned widely upon noticing. I glanced down at the black tight shorts that reached below the mid-thigh and the baby-pink sweatshirt that both Kiyo and I were wearing. I chuckled lightly and nodded my head. "Yeah, I have to use the little time I have left while I'm the one choosing their clothes. The moment she discovers volleyball, I'll be buried in Miya Atsumu's jerseys and Onigiri Miya T-Shirts as it happened with that rascal," I said and nudged my head at Taro who was sitting with Hinata Shouyou and was telling him something very excitedly. The MSBY Black Jackal jersey that he was wearing was still a little too large on him, but he wore it proudly. I just wish it was any number other than 13, though. As if my husband's brother needed another thing to stroke his ego.