Hinata Shouyou (2) Instant Click

Slight Spoilers. Same as for part one.

This one is requested by @SaoSwordArtOnline7

I hope I tagged you propperly and that you like this part. Thank you very much for requesting.

"Oh my God, I hate this. Can we go home?" I mumbled as my flatmate and I pushed our way through a large crowd. We've been running late and got caught up in the middle of the highest rush. "Sure. I wouldn't mind wasting the money we gave for the tickets and I certainly wouldn't mind watching Hinata on the TV," she replied but continued walking forward. My eyes widened a fraction and I quickly caught up with her. That's right. I can't miss Shouyou's game.

We made our way to the stands, finding our seats near the front, and then sat there. People were already on the court and bouncing the ball around. Since I've met Shouyou, I've watched so many volleyball games. Some he has played with and some he has watched with me. I can't say I was crazy about the sport like he was but it was interesting enough. Shouyou is just too nice so whenever we spend time together there's something that we both like so it's never boring or annoying. His passion was actually very endearing.

I smiled brightly when I caught sight of the familiar orange hair and put my hands next to my mouth. "Go, go Shouyou! Push it, push it, Shouyou!" I yelled, barely hearing my own voice over the cheering squads. However, turns out that my voice was loud enough to reach the court because Miya Atsumu lifted his head towards us and smirked, tapping Hinata's shoulder and then pointing in our direction. I waved excitedly and watched as Hinata's face lit up like a Christmas tree. This would be my first time seeing one of his games live and we're both pretty excited. He waved back at me and grinned one of his famous smiles. It felt as though the whole gym brightened for a moment.

"When are you two going to go official?" My friend asked and I arched my eyebrow at her. "Go official?" I repeated, not quite getting what she was talking about. "Yeah. I mean, you're pretty much already dating it's just kind of low-key. When are you going to make it a real deal?" My eyes widened and I pushed her face away from mine, getting embarrassed. "I've no clue what you're talking about," I said and turned back to the court.

As I did, my eyes caught another mop of orange hair. The shading and curliness were almost identical. "Onii-chan!" The girl yelled, jumping a few times. Her hair bounced as well and she seemed to be wearing a school uniform. At her yelling, Hinata turned around and flashed her a huge grin. My eyebrows shot up and I blinked a couple of times. Wait a second. That's Natsu?

A small and amused smile made its way on my face as I watched the two. They were so similar. There's no denying they are brother and sister. From the angle I was sitting at, I couldn't see much of her face but even the little I could see was very similar to Shouyou. Except she clearly had more feminine features. Other than that there was no mistaking it.

The girl turned around and looked for an empty seat before her eyes landed on me. They widened a fraction and she immediately made her way over. "You're (L/N) (F/N)-chan?" She asked the moment she was in front of me. I nodded my head slowly but before I could say anything in response, Natsu squealed and wrapped me in a tight hug. "I'm so happy I finally get to meet you! Nii-chan talks about you all the time!" She said excitedly and pulled back from the hug. My eyebrows have lifted high on my forehead and my eyes were still wide but I managed to give her a small smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, too," I responded slowly, slightly overwhelmed by her excitement. "Do you mind if I sit here? I think Shouyou would like to see his two favourite girls cheering for him together," she said and pointed at the seat next to me rather casually. Too casually for someone who just said what she did.

I felt my face heat up but I nodded nonetheless, not quite sure how to react. "You were saying that you're not dating, right?" My friend mumbled after she introduced herself to Natsu as well. I elbowed her and looked at Natsu with a small and embarrassed smile. "So, uhm, Natsu-san. Your brother said you're graduating high school soon," I said a bit shakily, feeling more than awkward in the presence of the girl. She's really important to him and her opinion is extremely important but I don't think she hates me. At least she doesn't look like it so far. Still, I have to keep that opinion up.