Hinata Shouyou (1) Instant Click

Okay... So... Spoilers for Final Arc. But like only a bit. No plot. Just character info. Although, if you follow any of the fan pages, you would know this already.

I just noticed that I'm an obvious MSBY fan. I mean, I like some of the Adlers players but MSBY is better.

Also, I've been struggling with Wattpad lately. For some reason, the chapters just seem to be randomly organized when I publish them. For some of the stories that have multiple parts, the second parts ends up being before the first part and it's been so annoying. I don't know if it's same for you guys but I've been going out of my mind. If I start deleting and republishing some chapters, please don't be surprised. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for your support!

"And so, Lily and I were caught up doing that stupid essay and missed all the class drama. I swear to god if there's one thing I won't ever let our professor forget, it will be that homework he gave," my flatmate and best friend said. I laughed at her suffering and took a sip of my tea. As she took a pause from her ranting, the door to the restaurant opened and a group of loud and large men walked in. I looked at them with annoyance.

Onigiri Miya was a rather quiet place near our campus. They recently opened up in Tokyo and I'm so glad about that. Ever since they did, I've been coming here to eat on a daily basis. The food was so good and the service was really nice, too. I mean, the owner was there most of the time so I guess the whole staff was made up of really nice people.

"Oh, we stayed too long today but I still don't want to go!" My flatmate whined and looked at the group of guys. I bet we still had some time to spend here until their fans noticed they are here. My eyes remained glued to them as they occupied a table not too far from us. "We don't have to go. It's Friday anyway. We've got the whole day tomorrow for assignments," I said and took a bite of the onigiri I've been eating for ages now.

"Yeah but they are also very loud and I'm sitting with my back turned towards them so I won't even be able to look at them. If Miya-kun joins them, it will be five hot guys I would be missing out on." Her whining was muffled when she leaned her forehead on the table. "Just come sit next to me. Pretend I have to show you something on my phone," I said and waved her over. She got up, walked around the table and plopped down next to me. "Oh my, that's beatiful. You'll have the best wedding ever," she said and looked at my phone that was currently showing my lock screen. I looked at her, completely and utterly confused out of my mind. "Just in case they can hear us. This way both of us have fair chances of being approached by them."

My eyebrows rose and I just gave her a blank look. Is she for real?

"Whatever," I mumbled and unlocked my phone. My Instagram timeline was absolutely boring. I sighed and tried scrolling through random posts, but I couldn't find anything I haven't seen already.

Soon enough, we continued talking like normal, forgetting why she moved to sit next to me in the first place. That is until the five guys didn't laugh loudly. I clicked my tongue and looked at them. The owner of the place and his brother were sitting next to each other. It was concerning how similar they looked. They were both very handsome, although the one that played volleyball seemed a bit more buff. "It always weirds me out when I walk in here," she sighed, noticing that I, too, have looked over to them. "I'm so used to seeing the owners of restaurants being fat. Miya is so handsome it's unnerving. He's literally perfect husband material. Handsome, smart, owns a business, knows how to cook," she ranted on and on about him. I arched my eyebrow at her, for the first time noticing how much she actually liked the man.

"Weirdo. Stop talking about him. And stop burning holes in the back of his head!" I hissed and hit her to pull her back to reality. "Oh, come on, don't you find at least one of them attractive. Look at that pretty guy with a mask. He's quiet but he is so gorgeous. You two would get along well. And look at that wild guy with black and white hair. He's so hot. A bit too wild, I guess, but still too hot. And the small orange one, he's so cute, but he's got muscle. Like a lot of muscle." Her constant commenting made me worry about her. Was she spending too much time watching TV shows or anime again? She only watches those stupid romance shows so whenever she gets into this phase, she starts fantasizing about any guy that she comes across.