Semi Eita - Victory

No spoilers.

I did this to make it up to Semi and all his fans for the last one shot I did of him. This one is much cuter and much more morally right, I promise.

"Guess who?" I asked with my voice comically deep while covering the eyes of the red-haired guy with my two hands. His own hands covered mine, and he tapped around for a moment before taking a firm hold of my wrists. "(F/N)-chan?" My face fell as he immediately recognized me, and I pouted, looking at the guy sitting across the table. He only shot me an amused look with a shrug that removed all the responsibility from him.

"Not fair! My vocal range is significantly narrower than yours, Sato-chan," I whined and plopped down at the seat next to the red-head. He grinned widely and looked at me once I took a seat, his eyes sparkling with mischief just like always. "It's not about the vocal range, (F/N)-chan. I just have superb intuition!" He laughed loudly which made me pout even more. I pulled an apple from my bag and took a bite of it.

"You're not going to eat anything else, (L/N)-san?" The guy sitting across from us both asked, making me shake my head. Just as I was about to respond, another, much larger man, sat down next to the grey-haired guy. "You should eat a proper lunch, (L/N)-san. It's not healthy to have such an erratic and lacking eating schedule," he said, his voice effortlessly reaching even deeper notes than the forced farse I tried to put up for Sato-chan. "Wakatoshi-kun, so knowledgable!~" Sang Sato-chan. The larger man nodded his head and started eating his food after quietly murmuring, "Thank you for the meal."

"Waka-chan, you're no fun. I do have a stable eating schedule, it's just that I sometimes have to run from the dorms to the class, so I miss breakfast. Other times, when I have a proper breakfast, I only have fruit for lunch," I mumbled through another pout and took another large bite of my apple.

"What are you guys doing for the festival?" I asked after a few moments of our munching-filled silence. Tendou was the first to swallow his food and reply with a huge grin. "A Cafe. We wanted it to be a maid cafe, but sensei wouldn't let us," he said as though he couldn't possibly fathom why someone would be against that idea. "I wonder why," I mumbled and turned to the other two who were shaking their heads at Sato-chan. "We're doing a game. It's called 20 questions to fall in love or something like that. Some of us are participating and some are the hosts and guides," Semi Eita said, making me nod my head and smile. "As expected from the nerds in Class 1. I should have figured you would do something with answering questions," I said with a shake of my head, waiting for Waka-chan to swallow his huge bite of spicy noodles and then reply as if what he ate was actually sweet and not something that could burn your tongue off.

"We're doing a race." His plain answer didn't surprise me at all, so I just hummed in response. "What about you, (F/N)-chan?" Sato-chan asked, and I shrugged my shoulders dismissively. "Oh, Reon told me our class is doing a play, but I'm not participating. The photography club is doing the photos this year, so the school is giving us the money that would usually go to the professionals. I'm glad we get to participate as a club like that since we really need to increase our budget." The three guys nodded their heads at me and continued eating their food. "Also, before I forget it. I'm participating in a photography competition this month, and I'm going to take photos that I'll submit during the festival. Would you mind helping me out after you're done with your 20 questions, Semisemi?" I asked sweetly, placing my hands under my chin and batting my eyelashes at the man across the table.

Semi blinked a couple of times before clearing his throat and speaking up. "Sure but I don't know what can I help you with," he said. I took note of how his eyebrows inched closer just a notch in a confused but cute frown. "Don't worry about it. Just show up. I'll be in the back garden after 2 so you can drop by any time you're free." With that said, I stood up and waved the boys goodbye while leaving the canteen.