Suna Rintarou - Foot Talk and Luck

I dont know if this even counts as spoilers. It doesn't. We all know Itachiyama is superior. Fear not my children, you may proceed safely into this story!

I smirked to myself when I saw our team ace talking to the members of the team that we were supposed to face in the finals. My tongue slipped out and ran over my lips as I listened to the conversation. Sakusa had his hands in the pockets of his jacket and the other guy had his hands on his hips. He was clearly trying to taunt Kiyoomi which must have backfired at some point considering it's Sakusa we're talking about here. He was holding his ground well, I must say, for a normie.

Having had seen enough, I decided it is time to step in, only to be cut in by another man who was literally the same as the guy Sakusa was talking to. My eyebrow arched and I remained still for a moment or two, checking out this new situation. The new twin tried to pull his brother back but upon hearing what Sakusa said, he also got quite fired up. He may not have had an overly dramatic reaction like his brother but he was irked. I shook my head at them and decided now is the perfect time to step in.

"Preparing the foxes for an inevitable loss?" I asked while taking my position next to Sakusa. The tall man looked down at me and his frown eased just a bit. He shrugged his shoulders and then looked up at the other two but I could see the taunting look in his dark eyes. "Are all of you in Itachiyama just cocky bastards?" The twin with grey hair asked while looking down at me with an annoyed look in his eyes. I shrugged and put a hand on my hip. "I wouldn't call it being cocky. It's more of being aware of how superior we are," I explained casually which earned me a low-key look of approval from Sakusa. His chest puffed just in inch and he looked at the blonde twin with a haughty look in his eyes.

"You better bring your A-game, Atsumu. I want to crush you when you're at your best," the black-haired beauty of Itachiyama said. My eyebrows shot up in surprise and I gave him an impressed nod. "Well, that's enough. Let's leave the country bumpkins to try to find their way around the main arena," I said with a smirk and put my hands in front of Sakusa. He backed away from my palms as if I was contagious and I continued to guide him like this. "Country bumpkins??" Miya Atsumu asked with irritation in his tone. I shot him a look over my shoulder, lips still stretched in a smug smirk. "Are ya not?" I said, mimicking their dialect. Just as I was about to turn around, I met gazes with the third man. His green eyes bore into mine and I felt my smirk falling as a small one appeared on his face.

I continued to basically chase Sakusa away from them with my hands waving centimetres away from his back until we were out of sight. Once it was just the two of us, I shifted to walking side-by-side with him. "You need to beat them," I mumbled, my eyebrows knit together, and continued glaring at the ground. Sakusa looked at me and I had to look up to emphasize my point. "Why?" He asked. He sounded genuinely curious. I know he wanted to beat them, too. That's the only way he can become the best.

"Because I need to get under Suna Rintarou's skin!" I declared with a growl and crossed my arms over my chest. "What? What kind of reason is that?" He asked and I clicked my tongue at him. "A very valid one. I've gone to middle school with him and not once was I able to get the reaction I wanted from him. No matter what, he would win," I huffed out. Sakusa rolled his eyes at me and I heard him sigh. "And you dare to call them country bumpkins. You went to middle school with them." Sakusa glared down at me but I quickly shot his jab down. "I didn't go to school in Hyogo. Suna went to school here," I explained which made him shrug his shoulders dismissively. "I still can't believe you're asking me to win against him for such a petty reason. Just because he didn't like you back," he said with a shake of his head and glared down at me as if my reason was below his level. "Piss off, Sakusa. I didn't like him. He's just so manipulative and annoying! You have no clue how difficult it is to piss him off," I continued mumbling even when we made our way to our team. Sakusa just rolled his eyes again and walked away from me.