Kuroo Tetsurou - Crybabies

No spoilers.

I fumbled around with my luggage and grocery bags while unlocking the door to the flat I lived in. I locked the door after me, careful to be very quiet because it was nearly 2 AM. I hung the keys in the hallway and put the bags and suitcases down by the bedroom door. It was mid-summer and the nights were very hot. I huffed and wiped the sweat off my upper lip, opening the bedroom door. The darkness was faintly broken by the streetlights sharing their illumination through the open window. I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend spread in the middle of the bed. Despite the heat, his head was still pressed between the two of three pillows on our bed.

He was only wearing a pair of shorts and I could see his back rising and falling evenly as he slept. I left the door open while I closed the window and drew the curtains closed. Once it was dark inside, I walked out and turned on the AC in the hallway. The faint buzzing echoed around the deathly silent house but I knew my boyfriend wouldn't hear it. While the flat was being cooled down by the air conditioning, I put the groceries in their respective places, noting how the flat was spotless. He must have cleaned it up before I came.

I shook my head upon seeing the dishes all neatly ordered and the pillows on the sofas all perfectly arranged. He must have spent the whole day just cleaning.

Once I was done with arranging the things I brought in the house and put the clothes I have used on the trip into the washing machine, I changed into my pyjama shorts and a tank top. By the time I finished everything, the flat has cooled down quite a bit and I was able to turn the AC off. I put the controller on the shelf in the hallway and walked in the bedroom.

I laid down next to my boyfriend, on the little space he has left, careful not to touch him so he wouldn't wake up. The moment my head hit my pillow, a muffled voice came from my right. "(F/N)?" An inevitable smile made its way to my face and I turned my head. After some shuffling, a messy mop of black hair emerged from the pillows. His eyes were clear even in the darkness and I could see he was blinking a couple of times like a cat that was just shaken from a good nap.

"It's me," I whispered and turned on the side to place a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry I fell asleep," he mumbled and shifted on the bed, turning towards me. He leaned his head further into my palm and stretched his arm out. The moment he touched me, I was pulled in to his chest. "Tetsu, it's too hot for snuggling," I protested but didn't do anything to push him away. "Then take your clothes off," he simply stated and let go of me for a moment. I sighed and shimmied out of my shorts before sitting up and pulling the top over my head. I tossed it somewhere in the room and flopped back on the bed, left only in my panties. "Better," Tetsu sighed and pulled me in a hug again.

I let out an amused huff and remained wrapped in his arms with our chests pressed together for some time. "I missed you," he whispered into my hair. I hummed first, letting my eyelids fall shut. "I missed you, too. This is not our position," I said after a moment of thinking. "I know you want to feel my boobs but I can't sleep like this." Tetsurou chuckled when I pulled away from him and turned on the other side. I pushed myself back against him and felt as I fit perfectly into his hug. "All better?" He asked when I stopped moving. I nodded and felt his arms tighten around me. He was trying to find a comfortable position for his arms for some time before lifting his hand off my stomach and placing it over my boob. I half expected him to smirk and initiate something, but his hand just remained there. Once he did place it on my chest, however, he seemed to have found that arrangement comfortable enough and settled down.

I chuckled and patted his hand gently. "Found a nice spot?" Tetsu hummed and gave me a gentle squeeze. "The best," he mumbled. "How was the flight?" I sighed upon hearing his question and let out a yawn. "Boring. I wish you were there with me. We would have found something to pass the time," I explained tiredly and heard him hum in response. "You didn't have to clean the house. We could have done that tomorrow together," I whispered after some time of trying to fall asleep and failing. Tetsu sighed and yawned loudly, his breath fanning over my bare back and shoulder. "Yeah but this way we get to spend tomorrow snuggling and fooling around," he said and I heard mischief in his tone. "I should have known you had an ulterior motive," I mumbled and swatted his hand lightly.