CHAPTER 3 - The New Survivors - part 3

OOOOO

(Continuation from Part 2)

OOOOO

"Hey, he's right! There is something here!"

With that, Clarke and Octavia did the same, feeling around the wall as the four of them explored and felt around and about like they're trying to find some kind of opening or search for some gap to get through, to follow the same way as the two strange unique survivors just did. When there's still nothing, Octavia decided to do a bold yet stupid thing as she suddenly slammed her fists against the invisible wall and shouted loudly with all her might.

"HEY! ANYBODY IN THERE!? HELLO?!" she yelled while hitting the wall.

"What the--?! O! Stop that!" Bellamy instantly scolded his sister while darting his head around to see if there are any monsters nearby lurking and might have heard her and then get ready to pounce on them upon seeing more live prey, that is the humans.

Clarke also followed Octavia's example as she banged her fists against the wall too, somehow they noticed some shiny shimmers or glinting coming from the invisible wall like it's responding to their hits. "HELLO! PLEASE, IF YOU'RE IN THERE--WE'RE NOT BAD GUYS! WE MEAN NO HARM, PLEASE!"

Bellamy tried to stop both women from continuing to shout and hitting the wall before they draw any attention, concerning the monstrous kinds, and his friend Murphy was no help when he was about to do the same to get the attention from whatever other side that the survivors he had seen, disappeared from and into.

It didn't take long for something to finally happen just as Bellamy stopped Murphy from hitting the wall too and shouting when he grabbed for him and the wall started shining and shimmering more, which made the other two women back off and then the four people almost backed away a few more steps before a growing hole appeared on the invisible wall, slowly opening until it's about human size for them to get through.

But when they were about to step closer and take a look, they instantly froze in their tracks and Murphy nearly pulled out his weapon, which is a gun that's holstered on his side but Bellamy stopped him again so that the other side won't react back to hurting him for self-defense.

What they just saw and are doing right now on some kind of stand-off against the four mundane survivors...was the same blond man that Bellamy saw, who helped the pregnant woman through the invisible wall, but this time he's standing on the other side, holding a very intimidating rifle gun aimed at them and glaring at them with eyes blazing furiously like he's very displeased upon finding out that other living survivors had spotted him and his companion and attempted to follow after them to wherever their safe place is.

Bellamy bravely stepped forward, his hands raised up in defense as he moved in front of his group. He said soothingly to try to calm the would-be shooter, still pointing his rifle at them. "Easy...we're not here to make any trouble."

The blond man, still donning his white hooded cloak, glared at him and harshly snapped. "And how do I know that you just followed after us under friendly pretenses, hm? You bloody come here and started hollering like mad people, ringing some kind of loud dinner bell for the monsters to come out of hiding, that are literally around here in these forests!"

Clarke snapped back at him. "Hey! We just said that we mean no harm--there's no need for that kind of attitude!"

The man snorted with a soft huff, "You would be doing the same if somebody just come knocking on our doorstep and started making some noise to attract the wrong kind of worst monsters that are still lurking about."

Bellamy tried to diffuse the tensing situation that's about to rise up into a hot kind but it looks like he had some added help when a female voice cried out softly. "Draco, what's going on? Who are you talking to? And what--why do you have a gun?! What are you doing--what are you pointing it at!?"

The one who spoke came from the same pregnant woman that Bellamy had seen and he glanced to Clarke on seeing her look disappointed when she revealed her presence beside the blond man who's called 'Draco'. She also got her winter coat on but her hood is down to release her flowing black hair and her green eyes widened upon seeing the four survivors nervously standing outside their invisible barrier. "Oh Merlin--Draco, put your gun down! They're mun--normal people! You can't just point it at someone like that!"

Draco retorted calmly, "I can if these turn out to be the hostile ones just like last time. Get back in the Hole, Helen!"

The pregnant woman 'Helen' protested at him. "You can't easily tell that they're hostile or not! Look at them--they look like they literally went through the bloody wringer of Hell itself or something."

Draco cried indignantly. "That's what the last hoodlum looked like the same back then, when he tried to trick us so that he can rob us blind and abandon us in the monster dump!"

Helen huffed, "If I recall correctly--you were the one who brought him in, thinking he's a good man--and 'I' was the one who saw through his facade and exposed him as a gutter street-rat kind of human being that he truly was!"

Draco blushed like he couldn't believe he was reminded of that upon remembering long ago but he shook his head, snapping himself away from the memories, and was about to argue more until Bellamy had to clear his throat soundly to get the two's attention back towards him and his group.

"Uh...much as I hate interrupting on what appears to be some kind of lover's quarrel...I don't think this is the right time and place to be having this out," he said a little nervously like he didn't want to intervene but he had to because of their current predicament outside the area they're in right now.

Instantly both Helen and Draco said in unison to clarify their relationship with one another. "We're not lovers, we're siblings!"

Their statements made Helen and Draco look at each other with surprise and incredulity upon saying it together in unison while Octavia commented. "You two don't look like you're both related."

Helen smiled warmly at them and explained. "We adopted one another. I'm sure you four do it too when it comes to close bonds such as family, right?"

The four looked at one another in agreement as the Blake siblings see their other two friends as close brother and sister too, accepting them as a family when they got very close upon their journey together for their survival and looking for more others like them.

"You must be tired from your long trip--and hungry too, I believe?"

With Helen's inquiries, there was a sound grumble in response to her words from Bellamy and Clarke that instantly got them blushing embarrassed, Murphy and Octavia snickering in amusement just as Draco cocked a brow with a look that says 'Seriously?' and then Helen just smiled kindly at them.

Helen nodded while putting a hand to Draco's arm to gently nudge him on lowering the weapon down, ignoring the indignant glare given silently by the young man beside her. "Come on in. We have food and fresh clean water. And I'm sure you four would love to freshen up and rest for the time being, alright?"

Then she gave a pointed look at Draco to relax and put down his weapon and after a silent moment of staring off at each other, Draco finally relented grudgingly and lowered the rifle making the four survivors relax with relief. They followed Helen when she gently gestured and guided them to their safe place and quickly went through the barrier before Draco closed it up again and enforced the invisible powerful barrier to ensure that no other survivors or monsters try to intrude or barge in without worrying or endangering them.

These two Magicals didn't think that their lives would change in a wholly different and unexpected way upon bringing in and accepting the new survivors.

OOOOO

OOOOO

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Another chapter finished! I hope you like it!

I'm writing and doing very much and more as fast as I can. There will be more for this story very soon, I promise!

Enjoy Readers!

PLEASE REVIEW OR COMMENT!

OOOOO