CHAPTER 13 - Set Forth The Voyagers - part 1

DISCLAIMER: READ CHAPTER 1.

00000 00000

CHAPTER 13 - AND THUS SET FORTH THE 'VOYAGERS' ONTO THE JOURNEY

00000 00000

...LAST TIME...

"Oh wow...!" Bellamy said in slight awe when he saw the sheer number of survivors, even though they're only fifteen people in total including Theodore and Susan, but each of them looked formidable and strong in their own rights, both the Mundane and Magical kinds.

Draco sighed and said dryly, "Ohh boy. We're going to need a bigger mobile trailer."

00000 00000

CONTINUATION FROM LAST TIME...RIGHT ON THE SMALL CAMPSITE WHERE THE NEW GROUP OF SURVIVORS ARE...

It was quite a shock, albeit a little, upon meeting the new group of survivors. But Draco and Bellamy are glad to see them and they will be accepted and added into their group back at the cabin where they came from.

With Draco's previous statement about needing a bigger trailer upon the magically enchanted mobile one, it was definitely an understatement--of sorts.

Seeing that in addition with the fifteen new people, mixed of Magical and Mundane kinds, it seemed a lot for all of them to fit inside the magical trailer vehicle that Draco knew that it needed to be modified again to be bigger and longer for them to comfortably fit in when they continue on their long journey in the future.

Even though this group has their own vehicle, which there are two and they are a large family-type van and a pick-up truck of the kind, it looked like they have been long out of commission like it ran out of gas or broke down.

Draco figured that he and Murphy will be able to fix that upon bringing these vehicles back to the cabin. But then he was caught completely by surprise again when Bellamy suddenly exclaimed. "Oh my God! Nate! Is that really you!?"

One of the survivors of this new group, who was one of the two guards looking out on their campsite, blinked and stared at Bellamy with shocked recognition like he knows him. "I'll be damned! Bellamy Blake?! I can't believe it's you, man! You're alive!"

Bellamy and this man called 'Nate' hugged each other in a brotherly embrace and laughed like it's been too long since they've seen each other and just as they were about to catch up on how they survived since the monster apocalypse happened, Draco interrupted them with a sound, "Ahem!"

Bellamy blinked and then blushed upon forgetting about his companion when the blond man cocked a brow at them as he asked calmly, "I'm guessing you two know each other?"

Bellamy introduced his friend who blinked in confusion at the blond male that seemed to poise himself like he's a noble aristocrat. Bellamy said, "This is Nathan Miller, one of my best friends."

"But you can call me Nate, man," Nathan said with a friendly smile, thinking instantly that this blond man is another new friend of his old buddy and reached out a hand at him.

Draco would have refused because of his suspicious paranoia against new people and strangers but seeing that this is another friend of Bellamy's besides Murphy, he trusted him and returned the gesture to shake his hand in greeting. He nodded dimly as he replied, "A pleasure to meet you. So--Theodore, aren't you going to introduce the others that are in your group besides our fellow Mages?"

Theodore nodded but then he became wary and cautious when it comes to one of the Mages, who is Victoria Crabbe, and he saw, much to his relief, that she's just standing in the back and waiting by in a polite manner until introductions were made and done before she gets her turn into confronting the blond male Mage, that is Draco. But then Draco noticed with a slightly confused blink that the mundane man, who is Nathan Miller, seemed to be reverently staring at Theodore like he has a deep romantic crush on him.