CHAPTER 4 - Meeting The Magical Survivors - part 1

OOOOO

DISCLAIMER: READ CHAPTER 1.

OOOOO

CHAPTER 4 - MEETING THE 'MAGICAL' SURVIVORS

OOOOO

AT THE SAFE SECURE 'HOME' AREA OF THE MAGICALS, STILL AT PRESENT TIME IN THE MONSTER APOCALYPSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE IN FORESTS OF CANADA

It wasn't long when Helen brought them, much to their surprise and skepticism to a slightly small tent but didn't know that there's something really 'special' on the inside and when Murphy looked back to check on that invisible barrier, he was a little shocked and amazed when it held strongly to protect them from more of the colder elements of the snowy weather to breezing in its winds inside the sort-of dome and there were a few small kinds of curious monsters sniffing around for prey but the barrier blocked them from getting in and coming at them if they can somehow sense them that they were in there but can't.

As Helen gently guided the confused survivors inside the tent, it was a split-second for them to be rendered speechless and completely stunned upon seeing the massive home-like quarters that's larger than what the tent normally should be from the outside appearance. And they're also more shocked upon seeing that the inside space was created and made to some kind of two-floor apartment-like features that they didn't think they would be able to be living in one after a long time of surviving and traveling through the monster apocalypse.

Murphy and Octavia were so shocked that they couldn't help themselves but back away and come out of the tent's entrance/exit hole to check if they were hallucinating and Draco was frowning upon seeing this when he was jostled aside as he went inside followed by the excited new survivors who are really amazed by this when they went in and back out and forth until they finally got back inside the massively expanded inside space of the tent.

"This is so cool! How the heck is this even possible?!" Octavia cried as she kept grinning widely, looking almost like a kid brought into a big candy store.

"Magic," Helen replied simply and she still ignored the sudden indignant glare pointed at her by her furious 'brother' Draco. She waved off his overprotective tendencies as she went over to the dinner table to finish setting it up as it looked like she had finished making a big grand dinner meal, large enough to feed an army of sorts.

The four survivors wanted to ask about why Helen told them her strange answer that is 'Magic' but then they all blushed in embarrassment when their stomachs went growling from the scent of the delicious food spread wafting from the table, almost in unison and Helen just chuckled warmly before she waved her hand to let them sit down, kindly letting them eat first before her group gets their share next.

It took about a hesitant moment in a minute or two for the new survivors to finally sit down on soft comfortable chairs that they believe it's been a long time since they sat on one and then started eating, almost ravenously like they're thinking that the food will disappear if they don't consume them soon that's spread out for them on the round dining table.

Helen gently told them to slow down and encouraged them that the food and drinks are not going to disappear and enjoy their meal while Draco snorted, shaking his head like he couldn't believe that Helen is being all warm and nice and being soft-hearted with these suspicious newcomers. But he left before Helen was going to turn back to him and give him another stern pointed look, going to check on their children and see what they're up to.

Though Helen is a little exasperated that Draco is being too fiercely protective and on guard against the new strangers, she knew people better and read them well whether they're good or bad kinds, after everything she went through from her former life but she doesn't blame her brother for feeling the same way and acted in an 'Ice-Prince' persona so that others would be intimidated by his presence or so, as he went through the same thing as she does only the difference is that he had loving parents but was raised in a wrong yet twisted love kind of way from the 'Death-Eater' former prejudicing propaganda or so.