CHAPTER 9 - Knowing More - part 4

OOOOO

(Continuation from Chapter 9 part 3)

OOOOO

Draco cleared his throat, deciding to switch and change topics, focusing on doing their hunting that they're supposed to do, and cast the spell again on the compass. {Point me Wild Food}

With that said, the compass accurately pointed out where there might be wild food in the forests that are good for them to eat and survive on, but then something very strange and weird is suddenly happening upon the arrow spinning and pointing it out, which got Draco to furrow his brow in puzzlement and confusion.

"Odd."

Bellamy blinked upon hearing Draco say that word and asked, "What is it, Draco?"

"According to the spell that I cast upon the compass--the wild food is straight...at us?" Draco said in confusion.

It didn't take long for them to instantly hear noises incoming in the very direction that they're standing on, except Draco still staring at the enchanted compass with befuddlement, sounding almost like a big stampede approaching fast, and then Murphy suddenly cursed out loud and shouted. "FUCK! Move! Get out of the way!"

"SHIT! INCOMING WILD BOAR!!!" Jack yelled, cursing too, and pulled his sister Jill to get out of the monster boar's path with a gasp.

Murphy already jumped aside into the bushes while Bellamy saved Draco again like before upon shoving him to the side, making him give out a startled yell as a gigantic tank-sized almost very heavy-furred monstrous boar came charging out from the forests and went right past the hunters from where they were standing but they managed to get out of the way in time before they might have gotten killed by it from being run over with its huge monster-being and charged on with its big mean-looking sharp tusks on its piggy snout.

The monster boar suddenly stopped its wild charge upon skidding to an abrupt halt and the five hunters slowly peeked from the hiding places that they jump or were pushed onto to look and stare at it. They watched it as it dug its hooves and sniff out something on the snowy earth with its snout and tusks like its searching in the dirt for edible plants or herbs to eat, unaware that there are human hunters within range of it, staring at it like its prey, despite its obvious monstrous size and being.

"Oh wow...! That is one big honking pig!" Murphy exclaimed a bit in awe, staring wide-eyed at the huge piggy furry beast.

"Yes, indeed. But this particular big pig--is definitely not something a normal human should ever cross," Draco mused dryly. "Luckily, you people have a mage among you to help you hunt this thing good and dead for food and comfort."

"You're right on the last part--look at all that fur!" Jill cried out in wonder. "Not only with the good looks of its meat, but its fur is also good to make coats for cold weather and everything!"

"That's great and all that but the more important question that really needs an answer--is how the hell are we going to kill that thing, seeing that it's also a giant monster!?" Bellamy demanded in a heated whisper and clutching the rifle in his hands a little tighter like he's expecting the monster boar to turn around upon sensing them and then charge at them.

Fortunately, the monster boar is still oblivious of the humans watching it as it kept its focus and was still busy digging on the ground with its big hooves and snout, looking for something in the snow-covered dirt to eat.

"Like I said before--you guys are lucky that there is a mage here to help you out on killing that thing," Draco calmly said, rolling his eyes at the others for forgetting that he's there with them.