CHAPTER 12 - More New Surprises - part 6

00000

(Continuation from Chapter 12 part 5)

00000

00000 00000

SOMEWHERE NOT VERY FAR FROM THE CABIN...WHEREVER THE NEW GROUP OF SURVIVORS WOULD BE...

"I'm surprised that your group lasted this long without getting caught or eaten by the monsters roaming about!" Susan mused out aloud as she, Theodore Nott, Draco Black, and Bellamy are in the trailer with Draco as the driver when they're heading down the direction where the other group of survivors is.

Theodore snorted as he added in, "Normally, I'm not surprised when it comes to Helen--but damn, Draco. I didn't think you had it in you to survive through this for very long!"

Draco glanced back with a glare at his friend on the navigator's driver-side seat. He inquired calmly but in a dangerous tone. "And just what is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! I'm just saying it as it is in a good way. There's no need to get all snappy about it, Draco," Theodore said hands raised up in defense.

"Ooh! Right there! Turn on the left side over there, Bellamy!" Susan cried, pointing it out when she spotted some familiar landmark amidst the thick snowy scenery they're driving and passing through. Theodore also gave his voiced confirmation when he takes a look and sees it too and the driver Bellamy nodded and followed the instructed direction, turning the trailer about on the left turn and go straight to whatever end the road will lead, which will bring them to where Susan and Theo's group is staying at and holding up.

Theo figured that he's going to have to get used to his shortened nickname from the normal one when Draco points out glibly that it's a mouthful for others to say his name but when Theo inquired jokingly if Draco doesn't mind his nickname which is 'Drake' and that instantly got a full-on dangerous deadly glare that Theo instantly backed off, much to Bellamy and Susan's amusement upon seeing this.

Neville and Murphy were left behind with the group at the cabin because they needed to watch and look out for their group while they're gone to pick more up and they needed the additional defense in case something worse might happen or something. Draco cautioned Neville to keep an eye out while he and the others are left behind at the cabin and be on the alert if he hadn't heard back from them through the magical comms, which is an enchanted coin that they used before back in their secret magic club at school. Neville nodded, promising that he'll look after the others, and then they left about an hour ago to go pick up the survivors with the magic trailer.

"So, who are our familiar fellows among the Mages in the group?" Draco asked.

"There's Padma Patil and Anthony Goldstein in Ravenclaw and--you remember that Crabbe has a younger sister in Slytherin, Draco?" Theodore said.

Draco winced like he's been reminded of another regretful memory in the past that he wished he'd rather forget but it's being brought up anyway. "Victoria, right? Vincent's sister is here too?"

Theodore nodded. "Yep. And I'm pretty sure that once she sees you, Draco...she won't hesitate to slap you across the face--and that's only because she thinks you're the reason why her older brother's dead."

Draco sighed, "Oh, that's just bloody great!"

Bellamy would have asked out of curiosity on what kind of reason why this 'Victoria' would be angry at Draco enough to slap him for it but after hearing the part of death mixed in, he instantly thinks that it might be the gist of it from what he can understand upon figuring it out a little.

It didn't take long to reach the end of their destination when Theodore almost yelled out upon pointing where their group site is before Draco was about to ask about the magic 'Sparks' they also have in their group.

Once they got there and parked the trailer neatly by the side, right next to where the group is gathered around sitting in a small campsite outside the woods, most of them are inside their meager tents to get away from the cold of the snowy weather and the only ones outside are the two male guards, both Mundane kinds, and they instantly called out to the others upon seeing the approach of the trailer.

The two Mundane males are armed with worn-looking rifles and one of them had poised his gun up in a position like he's ready to shoot if the occupants in the trailer are the hostile bad kinds of survivors. But he lowered it when Theodore and Susan made their presence known upon coming out of the vehicle, and then followed by Draco and Bellamy when they slowly revealed their presence to the group after a minute or two.

The survivors that were in the worn-looking camping tents, all came out to greet their returned friends and the two new people outside and Draco and Bellamy couldn't help but stare at all of them when they came out and revealed themselves to their sights.

"Oh wow...!" Bellamy said in slight awe when he saw the sheer number of survivors, even though they're only fifteen people in total including Theodore and Susan, but each of them looked formidable and strong in their own rights, both the Mundane and Magical kinds.

Draco sighed and said dryly, "Ohh boy. We're going to need a bigger mobile trailer."

00000 00000

00000 00000

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Another chapter for this story finished again! I hope you like it!

There's going to be many more on the next update for this story very soon, I promise!

Enjoy Readers!

PLEASE REVIEW OR COMMENT!

00000 00000

00000

MONSTERS, MAGIC, AND LOVE (Harry Potter x The 100 TV - crossover Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara