CHAPTER 12 - More New Surprises - part 5

00000

(Continuation from Chapter 12 part 4)

00000

Bellamy didn't notice that Draco was staring thoughtfully at the helmet-covered faceless survivors like the blond mage somehow got some familiar feeling that he knows them or something. And it didn't take long for those suspicions to come true once they walked and returned to the shore, away from the slightly dangerous frozen watery surface and the two survivors removed their helmets to reveal their faces.

Both Draco and Neville gaped in shock together upon recognizing them and were very much shocked to see them, just as Bellamy and Murphy noticed this and were instantly confused by their sudden weird behavior.

"Susan!?" Neville cried out shocked.

"Theo? Is it really you?!" Draco demanded stunned.

It turns out, much to the two Mages' stunned shock and completely rendered speechless, that the two flight survivors--were their magic school-mates Susan Bones and Theodore Nott from their former world.

Susan beamed happily at them like she's appreciating their shock with amusement. "You think you two are the only ones who wanted to move out and away from our old world, huh?"

Theodore grinned widely, stating jokingly, "Please--there were more of us who followed your example and left as well. And really, Draco? Must you call me by that infernal nickname? You know I hated it!"

Draco retorted back with a scowl but there's no denying the happy smile in his eyes. "Call it payback for you always calling me 'Drake' before!"

Neville didn't hesitate as he moved forward and brought Susan into a big hug. "This is great! Helen and Luna are going to be so psyched once they see you two! Granted, one of them is another Slytherin though but still--"

"OY!" both Draco and 'Theo' snapped together in unison, taking offense at that when Neville said it.

"--I'm sure they'll take it really well!" Neville finished, not at all phased that he just offended the two 'Slytherins' upon stating that.

"Ahem!" Murphy said soundly, interrupting them from having some sort of nostalgic reunion moment and made them realize that they have company, which is him and Bellamy. "I take it--you guys know each other?"

It took a split-second for Susan and Theodore to realize that the other two men are Mundane people but to Neville and Draco's surprise, they didn't react with wary caution against them, which is usual for Mages, but they reacted with instant delight on meeting their former schoolmates' new Mundane friends.

"I'm Susan Bones," the Mage girl introduced herself with a warm smile. "I went to the same magic school like Neville and Draco but I'm in a different House-clan, which is Hufflepuff."

The Mage boy waved a hand in greeting at them and said smiling. "And I'm Theodore Nott. I'm in the Slytherin House-clan, same as Draco here. But please do not call me Theo--I hate that nickname, just so you know!"

"House-clan?" Murphy inquired, blinking in confusion.

Draco forgot that he or the other Mages haven't shared this kind of knowledge from their past life, despite that they're still unaware that the Mages actually came from another world literally. But before he could answer, shockingly, it was Bellamy who did.

"House-clan are the different housing dormitories separated into four from Helen and the other Mages' magic school they went together. They're called Houses or House-clans as the four of them were in tribute to the four High Mages or Grand Wizards who founded the magic school to unite all the magical people there. And those four are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw," Bellamy explained in some sort of knowledgeable tone.