CHAPTER 11 - Survival and Monsters - part 2

00000

(Continuation from Chapter 11 part 1)

00000

OOOOO

TWO DAYS LATER THE TIME'S GONE BY NOW...SOMEWHERE IN SOME FORESTRY AREA...IN WHAT LOOKED TO BE A SHORT SCOUTING RUN...

After their previous campsite two days ago, they're now at another pit-stop, somewhere near the edges of a forest wilderness still, and it looked like some of them are only doing a short run to scout out for potential supplies they might be able to scavenge or forage for, or maybe, search for possible places that could be safe for them to stay and rest for the time being or so.

Though Draco would have gone out along with this small particular group, he decided to stay behind, along with Bellamy to watch out the remaining others as they decided or elected to stay by the magical trailer and build and set up their makeshift campsite, which he and Bellamy will be working on that task and the other boys will help out in volunteering to watch out for the others and guard them as temporary lookouts.

The little group that went out in this short scouting run are Neville, Murphy, Charlotte...and this time, their new friendly monster companion Type. In which the little shape-shifting creature is now allowed to go along and out with them in all the kinds of outing runs the group is going to and doing for.

Neville and Murphy knew better than to venture or go to far from their main campsite as they scout around for whatever they're looking for and needed to search for but then they let Charlotte indulge into having Type frolic or scamper around excitedly like it's been too long since the shape-shifter has been out in the wild for almost a week and a half when it's been cooped up into staying within the group first back then.

Bellamy had thought and then decided that since Charlotte was the one who found and made friends with Type, it would be her responsibility to watching out and taking care of Type, whether good or bad that these two will do for each other and take responsibility for the kind of actions or deeds that happen or so. Bellamy also knows and he's aware that he and the others will also care for their new monster friend too but he doesn't know that Draco is still having doubts and keeping an eye on the monster in case it turns on them and becomes the bad kind of monster that they've all been watching out and be careful for in this monster apocalypse.

Charlotte was very happy into having Type stick to her as her lifelong companion and man's best friend of sorts, even though it's a monster shape-shifting dog, and Type felt the same way as it was delighted on having Charlotte as its human.

Right now, Type is having the joyful time in his life on the run with its human girl and two other male humans as it went ahead into an abandoned worn-out barn-like building they saw and found in their short stroll hiking in the forests they're now in, scouting to see if there are any abandoned supplies or stuff that the humans are searching for in their run.

The three humans stayed behind and linger outside, knowing better than to go in and stumble into something troubling or bad, and waiting patiently for their monster shifter friend to come back out from the abandoned building with whatever findings it might or might not find in there.

"So what do you think Type might come out with this time?" Murphy nonchalantly asked, making small talk so that he won't get bored while waiting.

Neville shrugged but he smiled like he's excited over something as he replied, "Probably some cheap supply stuff left abandoned or already expired. But...I'm hoping that we might find and meet up with another friendly monster like Type and the previous monsters before, that we might get another companion for our group."