CHAPTER 7 - Braving The Monstrous Woods - part 3

OOOOO

(Continuation from Chapter 7 part 2)

OOOOO

STILL IN THE 'MONSTER' INFESTED FORESTS...DAY TIME NOW...

The time passed almost so quickly, as the Magicals set up the magical tent to stay there in the open area somewhere in the middle of the deep thick forests still, only for the night, and it didn't take long for the dawn of the rising sun coming to wake them all up and get themselves ready to pack up, leave, and continue on for their journey again to get out of those dangerous monstrous forests that they're making all their efforts and determination to get out of before they might stumble into trouble or trouble comes hunting for them.

Somehow, sometime during the middle of the night, Bellamy had fallen asleep while on guard watch and he was ashamed of himself for doing such a thing when he should be watching and protecting his group but he was very surprised when Draco was the one who brought him inside the tent so that he can rest and he took over looking out for them for the entire night on guard and staying awake and alert to watch out for any lurking or hidden monsters in the forests in case they might come out or not at them. And so far nothing happened, much to Bellamy's and the whole group's relief upon Draco's report about it.

Even though Bellamy and Helen were the only ones who noticed that Draco is still on guard and alert, his eyes darting about outside like he's trying to spot if there are any lurkers or creatures still hidden under the dark trees beneath the sunlight, the two of them knew deeply that they felt like it's safe for now since the daylight time has come and it is very sunny and bright despite the ongoing cold winter snowy season at the time. They knew that most monsters come out of night and some rarely come out during the day and that's the reason why Bellamy and Helen believed that it's safe for the time being to continue on with their journey even though it still seemed so dangerous upon going down that road but they're determined to see this through to keep their group safe and get themselves to leave the forests quickly before more trouble arises or something.

Just as they finished eating their breakfast and lunch as well, filling up their stomachs much as they can for their long journey ahead, and were nearly ready upon packing up again and going to leave, Draco suddenly overreacted when Neville was about to say something as he was talking to Octavia.

"I'm sure we're going to make it out of here just fine," Neville said, reassuring Octavia like he knew how anxious she's feeling upon continuing their dangerous journey and hiking through these monster-infested forests they're still in. "Besides, what could possibly go--OW! Draco! What the bloody hell was that for?!"

"That--is for nearly jinxing it, you idiotic excuse of a bumbling Gryffindor!" Draco snapped at him harshly when he strode quickly right at Neville and slapped him upside the back of his head, interrupting his latter sentence when he spoke to Octavia before he finished it. "Have you forgotten the last time those 'forbidden' words had been uttered out!?"

Neville instantly remembered when Draco pointedly reminded him of that and he blushed with shame and embarrassment, showing his sincere apology that he almost forgot about the incident at that specific time and the kind of place that happened back then.

Luna looked at Draco and Neville confused but also amused upon understanding what they meant by that, to not utter or speak out those 'forbidden' words or statements they're talking about. "Surely you two do not believe in such things that might or might not actually happen? I thought that you of all people, Draco--would not believe in such nonsense like that."

Draco snorted, "I wouldn't have, actually...if they really did happen to us right at the exact time when the exact wording of that specific kind of phrase or something similar like that, just as it was said. And even if it's a coincidence, Fate, or not--it did happen so those 'words' are seriously forbidden to be spoken out loud."