Chapter 27

Lucy

"Molly-molly-molly-I'm bored!" I yelled through the door, knowing she could hear me.

"Lucy, now is NOT the time!" She yelled back.

I sighed and sit back down on the bed. The door creaks open, and I can hear tiny pattering foot steps. I sighed and rolled over to see four little kids standing at my door, giggling.

I raised my eyebrow, realising that Julie is with them. I laughed quietly, shaking my head at their tactics.

"What are you lot doing here?" I questioned, laying back down on the bed.

"We heard you were bored, so obviously we came to entertain you! Besides, all the other teenagers your age don't play with us." A little girl with glasses said, stepping forward.

I smiled and patted the bed next to me.

They eagerly sat up on the bed with me, and I smile and say:

"I'll play with you."

They cheer and high five each other, as I laugh.

"So what do you guys wanna do? But it has to be in this room... I'm kinda grounded." I say sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

They giggle and run out of the room, returning five minutes later with three buckets of toys, board games, Lego, and a tea set.

This is gonna be a long day...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mate, you've got to talk to her!" My beta Scott says, bumping my shoulder roughly.

"Yeah... My mate keeps telling me about Lucy's endless talking... and the sad thing is that it's to herself." My third, Liam, says, looking into the distance.

We continued walking the boarder of my pack land.

"Hmm, she's got to know that she can't leave!" I say angrily. When she had tried to leave/escape, it had sent my wolf into a frenzy about our mate leaving us.

"Come on, our shift ends in five, we should head back and have dinner." Scott says, turning to walk back to the pack house, with Liam and I following.

"Thank God you're here! Dinner's nearly ready!" My mother yelled at us angrily. She turned and made it to the door, stepping to the side to make room for Scott's mum, who had two trays of food in her hands and was walking up the stairs.

"Who's all that for?" Liam asked.

"Ohh, that was for Lucy and the pups... but I think they're all asleep."

Ok... wait... Lucy AND the pups? I sprint upstairs with Liam and Scott following close on my heals. I burst into the room, which was half open, to find all the pups asleep on MY bed with Lucy curled up at the head of the bed. All the pups were positioned around her, as if they were playing tea party?

Sarah (Scott's mum) was just placing the last of the tea cups in the box, as she looked up and smiled at us, and looked over my shoulder. I followed her gaze to see most of the pack watching their pups sleep soundlessly around their Luna... I smiled and shook my head. Only Lucy would be able to play tea parties.

"We should probably take the pups to bed." One of the mothers said, walking forward and scooping up two of her pups and walking out. All the other mums gently took their children, then walked out, happy that they would be getting a good night's sleep. Julie woke up when my mother went to pick her up - she looked around the room and then at me, glared and snuggled closer to Lucy. I rolled my eyes and waited for my mother to remove her from my bed.

"C'mon Julie, we need to let Lucy rest." She said.

The little girl looked out from under Lucy's arm and nodded, and kissing Lucy on the cheek, she whispered "Good night."

Lucy replied with "No sugar, thanks Rosie, no sugar, no sugar." She kept repeating that until she was sound asleep again.

Julie giggled and climbed into my mothers arms and left with her.

Closing the door behind me after saying good night to Liam and Scott, I turned off the light, climbing into bed next to her. I smiled when she instantly cuddled up to me, kissed her on the top of her head, and whispered:

"Good night, my L'Amor."