Chapter 25

Kyle and Lucy

I spent most of the day playing with Julie and a couple of the other pack pups, until they went off to play dress-ups with a few adults that they blackmailed to come.

I laughed at the memory, shaking my head.

The rest of the day I was testing the packs security, like jumping out of the window and sprinting... that didn't go to well.

And smashing a window and running the other direction... which didn't work that well, I ended up running into one of the guards.

I sat in Kyle's room, thinking. I snuck over to the window and looked out; a tree was at least a meter drop away... maybe... yep, I'm gonna do it. I slowly lowered my self down into the tree and laid flat against the trunk. A pack guard walked past, sniffing the air and looking at Kyle's window. I left it open so my scent would travel.

He growled and then smirked. "Hmm... Lucy, I know you can hear me, so if you don't come out of you're hiding spot this instant... I'll call Alpha Kyle." He said, waving his phone around a bit to prove his point.

I growled and then shut up when I heard a car door slamming shut.

"Tell me what?" Kyle said.

Shit..... big shit... double shit... I'm so totally screwed, big time.

"Sir-um-she-um-"

"Stop stuttering and tell me!" Kyle growled at the guard.

"Lucy... she's been trying to escape the house... and she's around here somewhere, not knowing where to go?" He was more asking than telling.

Kyle growled and his eyes shifted pitch black. I gulped and pressed closer to the tree.

"FIND HER! NOW!" He yelled in his Alpha tone, sending the guards into shock and then quickly out. Shifting into wolves, they spread out through the woods in search of me, along with Kyle. I sighed in relief and jumped down quietly.

Creeping over towards the driveway, I slipped through the hoard of cars and shifted into Lola, keeping control as I jogged through the forest, following the drive way. Just then, large teeth came down on the fat bit of my neck, picking me up like I was nothing. It was a large black wolf, with yellow eyes. Kyle, shit.

He growled into my neck and ran back to the pack house with me still in fox form in his mouth... well, this is embarrassing.

Molly tutted me when her son carried me through the door, in his mouth, while his father rolled his eyes and walked away... laughing?

He carried me all the way back up the stairs and into his room. Shifting back, he picked me up with his hands, by the neck, and placed me on the bed ruffly. Grabbing my muzzle he stared into my eyes, while I struggled to get out of his grip. He shook his head and let go, and walking towards the window, I watched him pull down bars from behind the curtain, locking them. Then he went into the bathroom, doing the same, and then over to the remaining window, barring it and then walking to the door, standing in front of it... I realised what he was gonna do.

I whimpered and wined at him, pawing the air and laying on my stomach, showing submission to him. He rolled his eyes at my behaviour, and got out his key, closing the door slowly. I shot up and bolted to the door, and when it shut in my face, I whimpered and wined, clawing at the door, yelping for him to let me out.

"I'm sorry, L'Amor, but its for the best."