Chapter 10

'Alpha Boy'

I wait and wait, when suddenly two blazing yellow eyes appear in the bush next to the stadium. I let out a little shriek when those eyes turn brown, and a boy stands there. Everyone's clapping and so is the boy, he smirks at me and runs.

I turn around and look at everyone who are gaping and clapping at me. I look above my head to see a light, glowing snowflake above my head.

"Welcome, Lucy, to camp, and your mother and only yours Lady Isabelle!" Lord M yells, but I'm not paying attention - I look at the bush again, but he was long gone.

I sat down in the second row by myself. Should I tell someone about that boy? well, more like sixteen year-old... I was cut from my thoughts with a loud bang.

"LORD M, DANIEL, THE WOLVES ARE HERE!" yelled a camper, who came running up the hillside, panting and blood running down his head, followed by a group of teenagers who looked equally as hurt.

That's when I saw them: wolves along with teenagers came bounding up the hill. Lord M and Daniel and the scouts stood in front of the rows with knives, bows, swords and shields.

The boy I saw in the bush walked up to the front, with his hands in his pocket, smiling at us. He looked at all of us, and winked at me. I growled at him, and he just smirked and blew a kiss. I pretended to faint, and his men behind him laughed at that, while I smirked. He was frowning now. Everyone was watching us, with horrified looks on their faces. They better smile, in case the wind changes....

"How did you get in, Alpha?" Lord M growls at him, while making wired movements with his hands.

The scouts behind him obviously knew what it meant, because they kept grunting.

"Well, M, that's a very interesting story." He looks at me and smiles.

Lord M turns and stares at me, horrified. Wait! No, now they think I let him in!

"No, No.... I didn't let them in Lord M, I didn't, I don't even know the way in!" I practically yelled.

The boy laughs and smiles, showing of his dazzling white teeth while running a hand through his silky hair... no, what's happing to me I hate boys.

"No, Isabell-" I flinch, he grins. "didn't let us in, but she did see me over in that bush. Why didn't you say anything?" he says, raising a playful eyebrow.

I just glare at him, how dare he! I lost control of my temper, it happened way too fast, sharp ice shot out of the ground separating the camp from the wolves. I laugh as he backs away from the ice.

"What's the matter wolfie, scared of a little ice, or is it the person controlling it?" I laugh again.

"Isabelle, Isabelle control your temper, or history may repeat it self." He says, grinning. No, he can't be talking about my parents...

The ice shattered and fell to the ground, and my face fell, guilt clear on it.

"That's better, good girl, now don't try doing anything. I know all your weaknesses, and all your strengths." He says, smiling at me.

"Stalker, much?" I mutter under my breath. All the wolves laugh, and I grin. He just glares, I'm now standing next to Daniel and he places a hand on my shoulder.

A loud growl echoed throw the night, and Daniel's hand retracted quickly. Moving him away, I glare at the 'Alpha Boy'.

"How's Lola?" He asks casually. Too casually...

"Fine, but I wouldn't know, she vanished after I was told I was in a camp full of half-blood children." I say stiffly.

He looks at me like he knows something I don't. He smiles, then steps forward. Daniel grabs my wrist and moves me back. 'Alpha boy' looks at his men, then at me, and nods at his men. They all grin, whoop and cheer.

He walks over to Daniel and I, he growls at Daniel, and then grabs me, pulling me into his chest and whispers in my ear:

"I'll be back for you, L'amour." and with that, he shifted into a black wolf, and along with his pack they ran.