Chapter 14

Bella

Jackson walked me back to my cabin, where he left me there by myself. What felt like hours was probably minutes when Electra, Sapphire and Jordan came over and comforted me.

"I'm fine, jeez, let's just have some fun.... since it is the holidays!" I said... well, yelled the last part.

"So that means we have been here for around a month... AWESOME!" Jordan screamed in delight.

"Settle down, jeez Jordy, I've been here now for... three years." Electra says, while running her hand through her blonde hair.

"Anyway, I want you to meet Bella Scott, daughter of Shape Shifters.... she's seven and she knows how to throw a good party... trust me." Electra says, while looking into the distance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, slow peoples! Hurryy upp!" Electra whines, while dragging Jordan and I.

"We're coming, jeez... just because you're all fit, doesn't mean we all are." I grumble under my breath, so that only Jordyn and I could hear: Jordyn giggled but kept walking.

We arrived at the lake to find a young fox kit, laying lazily around the water, occasionally letting her tail fall into the water.

"Hi Bella, how are you?" Electra says to the fox. Instantly a small 'snap' of bones breaking makes it's way up to my ears. Then suddenly a young girl is laying were the fox was just seconds ago... ok, so that's what the Shapeshifter children can do, AWESOME!

"Quite good, actually, thank you Electra, in fact very good considering the circumstances, with the werewolves and all.... good time to throw a party." She says, twirling her hair and giggling.

ok.... awkward, much? Nah, Lu you're just naturally awkward around people.

God I must be mad talking to myself-

"LUCY... Lucy, Lucy..... LUCY!" The girls all yelled at the same time.

"Wow... jeez, my ears, I'm going to die deaf and never know what my children's voices sound like." I say sarcastically.