Chapter 21

Julie

Ice started crawling over my hand and making its way over my wound, slowly stitching it together. The men around me gasped and looked at the now 'gone' claw marks and then into my eyes, while I just smirked at them.

"How - what? When?" Jared asked, spluttering over his words as he placed his hands on the mark.

"Agh, the gifts from her mother!" Nathan said wisely. "I should have known you would use them."

I snorted at his attempt to be wise; he shot me a glare and coughed to cover up.

One word... idiot alert!

"Take Miss Isabelle to her room, now where was I? Ahh, yes, one sugar Marge, that's right darling." he said to the elderly-looking woman standing next to him, pouring coffee.

The guy who had cut me with his claws, or at least that's what I hoped they where, grabbed me by my forearm and dragged me up a long staircase to a long hall, with doors on all the sides.

"The men's rooms." He said, answering my unasked question.

I just nod and continue walking.

Two large double doors stood in front of us, and I could hear chatting coming from the other side. As he stepped forward and opened the doors, I was met with a big white room.

Bunk beds lined the left side of the room, with a large kinda public bathroom on the opposite wall. A large TV sat upon the mantel closest to the door, with all the girls on the couches watching a movie.

"In you go." He says, smiling smugly and creepily at me. "Up at 6:00 for breakfast, girls, any later and you'll be scrubbing the bathrooms and cleaning the boy's rooms!"

And with that he slammed the double doors shut.

The little girl from before ran up to me and led me over to a spare set of bunk beds near the window, and then I finally got a good look at her: she had long red hair, meeting at her waist with warm hazel eyes staring back at me.

"I'm Julie, I'm seven years old and I'm a weretiger."