Chapter 12

I was just chilling in my room, when a sudden knock sounded through my cabin. I got up and walked over, Daniel stood there with a blank expression on his face, it scared me.

"Is there anyway I may help you, Daniel?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes... Lucy, I need you to come with me, please." he turned around, and started walking towards the entrance cabin, which I found out was called Halld'entree, meaning entrance hall in french.

I followed him into the hall, when he took a sudden turn, and walked straight into the cavern wall...

I stood there, shocked, until his hand came out of the wall and grabbed my arm and pulled me through, I squealed in surprise.

His laugh carried it's way through the room that I had appeared in. The room was was nice, with wooden walls and carpeted floor; there was a large desk with books on it in front of me, with Lord M sitting there.

Next to the desk was a similar desk but up against the wall, where Daniel sat with his feet on the desk, smiling.

"Lucy, as you may remember, the Alpha's son came with the fighters and ambushed us." Lord M said.

I nodded, still slightly confused at why I was here.

"I didn't help notice... I'm sure you couldn't... he knew a lot about yourself." he continued, looking nowhere in particular..

"Yes, but Sir, I have never seen him in my life -" I argued.

"I know, I know, but what did he whisper to you? Of course we aren't going to punish you -" Lord M rushed out the last part.

"Maybe just rip his insides out and stuff it, that's all." Daniel said, with a happy smile on his face. Creep.

I nodded and said "He said 'I'll be back, L'amor for you'."

They were silent, well Lord M was, while Daniel wrote down stuff onto the countless papers on his desk.

"What does he mean, I'll be back, L'amor for you?" I ask. I know that L'amor means: love in french, But I still don't get what he meant.

"It means you're going to have to train hard if you don't want to become a werewolf's prisoner."