9.2

You know when you feel like everything coming apart. That's exactly what Emery was feeling and she wasn't even the one that was being looked for murdering someone when they didn't actually murder someone.

"Well the ferry's closed. And there's this." Pope said handing a piece off paper to Kie through the window before getting in the car.

"What is that? What is this" John B said as Kie passed the paper back.

"Well John B this is, uh, a good framer of you." JJ said showing the picture to him.

"Well this is great." Emery said sinking down in the chair and putting her head on JJ's shoulder.

Everyone started taking over each other saying their own thoughts trying to figure out the next move.

"Guys maybe we should calm down before we draw attention to ourselves." Emery tried to say over Pope and he was saying stuff about JJ's dads boat.

"Crap the cars on here." John B said hitting Emery's arm for her to look.

"Kie." Emery said showing Kie to try and get her to calm Pope down who was now honking the horn, everyone looking at them.

"Don't honk the horn." Kie said grabbing Popes arm.

"That Guy! Look it's the guy right there." Said a little guy to his mom outside the car.

"Shit.". kie said

"We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on." JJ said as more people started to realize what was happening.

"Guys this isn't good." Emery said as another guy came up to the car yelling that it was him.

"Hey! we gotta go!" Kie said trying to get Pope to
move.

Pope finally got the car on and slammed on the gas which everyone found out quickly wasn't the best move as they rammed into the car in front of them.

"Okay so maybe not that way. I think I got whiplash." Emery said running the back of her neck.

"Dude, back up!" Kie yelled again, but Pope didn't listen and kept going forward. It eventually worked and he could push past the car.

"Next time we don't get Pope to drive when we are trying to get away from the cops, okay." Emery yelled as Pope was about to run into everyone standing beside the car.

"Agreed." JJ said giving Emery a high five before turning their attention back in front of them.

"Pope, watch out!" Kie yelled grabbing the steering wheel as he almost ran over the deputy.

"Watch the water, Pope." Emery said seeing the drop into the water appear right where he was steering.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Kie yelled trying to get Pope to not run into someones mail box.

"Oh my God!" Pope yelled laughing.

"Pope you are having too much fun with this." Emery said trying to hold on to anything.

"I'm livin' my best life right now." Pope said still laughing.

"My moms gonna kill me." Kie said with a hoarse voice.

"I know I should be the last to say this, but you are not okay to drive. Stop!" JJ yelled.

Pope finally listened to what one of them was saying and slammed on the breaks.

"Okay so now I definitely have whiplash." Emery gasped as her back hit the seat.

"John B, get out." Pope said looking to John B who was still laying in the back seat.

"He's right. We'll just draw the attention to you." Emery agreed.

"I'll get the rig, and i'll meet you in the dump tomorrow, okay? Three 0'clock, okay?" JJ said while John B was getting out of the car.

"Yeah gotcha." John B said running off and slamming the door.

"Okay. Go, go, go" JJ said. Kie pulled off after making sure that John B had gotten out.

"Okay so what are we gonna do?" Pope asked looking between everyone. Emery and Kie made eye contact knowing exactly what to do.

"We have a plan." Emery said.

"Well what is it?"JJ asked looking at his fellow blondie.

"You two will figure it out." Emery said looking to JJ and back to Pope.

"Emery just tell us." JJ said dragging out her name in an impatient tone.

"JJ shut up." Emery laughed rolling her eyes.

"Emery!"

✰✰✰✰

"This is the plan?" JJ whispered into Emery's ear as they got out of the car.

"It's a good plan." Emery said, mostly trying to convince herself that they could all get it to work.

"She's the only one who can clear John B. It's the only option." Kiara said walking over to the fence.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ says getting over the fence.

"We have a plan." Kie said, meaning her and Emery.

"I like plan things. Lets do plan things. Plan. Plan. Plan." Pope said high out his mind.

"Can you handle a plan right now?" Kie snapped turning around to Pope. Emery and JJ made eye contact knowing that theirs some serious tension right there.

"Course I can handle a plan right now. I'm-I'm a plan guy." Pope said starting to sing some stupid song.

"What did you give him J." Emery said leaning into JJ to try to hide her laughter.

"Shhhhh." JJ whispered into her hair also trying not to laugh.

Kie walked over and put her hand over Popes mouth in order to shut him up.

"Look this is a quiet plan. Okay?" Kie asked, talking like shes talking to a baby.

"Can I move my hand?" Pope nodded in reply.

"I love you Kie." Pope said once she removed her hand. This made Emery and JJ both lift their hands up moving their heads from one another back to the pair that was about to fall apart.

"Oh shit." JJ whispered

"What?" Kie asked turning around.

"I love you. I'm in love with you." Pope said with wide eyes.

"Uhh J we should go ya know do our part of the plan." Emery said grabbing his shirt and pulling him.

"And what's that?" JJ asked confused.

"Getting away from them." She said pulling him harder back to the car. They quickly walked away jumping back over the fence.

"Ohhh I get the plan." JJ smiled and winked.

"No JJ not the plan." Emery laughed, making eye contact with him.

"Mhmm really?" JJ asked leaning down to connect their lips.

"Mmm maybe not." Emery pulled away smiling as he opened the door to the car and pulled her in.