6.2

"JJ just shut up!" Emery harshly whispered to JJ who wouldn't stop singing a creepy song about Mrs

"JJ just shut up!" Emery harshly whispered to JJ who wouldn't stop singing a creepy song about Mrs. Crain.

"Thank you Em" Pope said agreeing with her.

"See any water?" kie asked shining her flashlight around.

"There's no water here." Pope stated.

"You know why we didn't find it. Bad Karma." Kie stated remembering when she warned them at the start. "You know we had a good thing going and then you decide to bring barbie and the trails gone dry. coincidence? Probably not." Kie said still arguing about Sarah.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. What the hell is your deal? What is going on with you?" John B asked annoyed by Kie's constant arguments.

"Nothing!" Kie said not wanting to explain everything.

"Nothing? Is it because I kissed you is that your problem?" John b pettily said resulting in JJ and Emery's head to snap their way both of their jaws dropping. Pope wasn't looking until he heard a loud slap which was Kie's hand connecting with John B's face.

"Oh! Oh shit." Pope yelled.

"Stop treating me like i'm some girl that's obsessed with you. When really I'm your best friend who's trying to look out for you." Kie defended herself.

"Then why'd you hit me?" John B asked.

"Skeeter." Kie said raising her hand to show the evidence. John B doing the same and slapping her.

"Where's your proof?" Kie asked trying to catch him in the lie.

"Skeeter." John B said raising his hand like Kie did.

"yeah well there's probably one right there." Kie said hitting John B again soon it becoming a soft hit fight between them. Emery bored taking this as her chance to slap JJ.

"Hey!" JJ yelled.

"Skeeter." Emery smiled showing her hand.

"Oh really?" JJ asked grabbing her sides and tickling the ticklish girl.

"JJ stop!" Emery laughed out struggling to breathe from her laughing.

"Okay can we leave because I'm already itching." JJ said as he stopped tickling the girl noticing the bites all over his arms and legs.

"Look Mrs. Crains Voo-doo doll." Emery pointed making JJ and her laugh adn lean on one another for support.

"Hey, guys." Pope said quickly moving all the boards off of

"Hey, Pope." JJ said recovering from him laughing.

"help me move this." Pope demanded. All confused, but still helping the boy went to move the junk off of the ground.

"Oh my God." Emery smiled.

"Well, well, well." Pope joked.

"That was a good dad joke." John B said.