7.3

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah said as they pulled up to the Barry guys house. 

"I don't know about this man." Pope said, trying to get JJ to back down from his plan of revenge.

"Yeah J, don't you think we did enough?" Emery softly said to the boy who was right infront of her in the drivers seat. She knew getting mad at him wouldn't help the situation and knew that would just make his even more angry than he already was.

"This will only take a second." JJ said, ignoring Emery and getting out of the van.

"Where are you going?" John B asked from inside of the car.

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ yelled back walking up the steps.

"Emery let's go." John B said walking out of the car. He knew that if he would listen to any of them it would be her.

"Yeah let's go. I swear he's gonna get us killed one day." Emery said hopping from out the back. John B and Emery walked up the steps t hear JJ throwing things around and talking to himself.

"So what's your plan, slick?" John b asked.

"Well as thou has stealeth from us. Thee shall stealeth from he." JJ said searching through the house.

"J just let it go." Emery said practically begging for him to just leave.

"It's an eye for an eye." JJ said walking over to the kitchen, but was stopped by John B who stoof infront of him.

"yeah yeah that's great, JJ, but what happens when you steal from a drug dealer?" John B asked trying to get the message through JJ's stubbornness.

"JJ he knows who we are. Once he sees that his money is gone, he'll come after us." Emery said backing up John B.

"Yeah I'm not scared of him." JJ said pushing John B away and starting his search in the kitchen.

"Yeah, well JJ, I am. I mean he had a frickin' gun." Emery said, hitting the chair beside her. JJ hit the counter after hearing her and walked into the back room.

"There we go." Emery and John B heard JJ say. They both made eye contact uneasy about what he could have found.

"What are you doing?" John B asked.

"Getting even." JJ yelled back.

"Yeah. Well how?" Emery said, worried of what he's is taking.

"Nothing you need to worry about, princess. Job's done." JJ said walking out of the room, but being stopped once again by John B who had enough of JJ.

"Dude. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up exactly like your dad." John B said to JJ.

"Hey! Low blow John B." Emery said grabbing John B's arm and pulling him away.

"Aren't you tired of being messed with, man? Cause I am." JJ said pushing past the both of them and walking out of the house.

"Sorry about that y'all." JJ said, as Emery and John B were walking out of the house.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie asked.

"Look this Barry guy is gonna find out. He's gonna come after us." Sarah said agreeing with Kie and everyone else except JJ.

"Exactly. Dude this isn't the time to start wildin' out." Pope said.

"Well how did y'all like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ asked trying to get them to see where he's at.

"Not a lot JJ and I don't really want it to happen again. So please let's just put it back and go!" Emery said raising her voice at the end.

"Bro we've gotta go get the gold. Just give me that shit, we're putting it back." John B said grabbing the bag and trying to walk back to the house, but failed when JJ had pushed John B up against the van. "Feel like a tough guy, huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" John B asked.