3.2

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter

"You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter. Number one is luxury, quality, and performance. 200k, easy." JJ said looking to the boat that was about to pass them.

Emery never really cared for that kind of stuff. Obviously she would love to have the beauty, but she loved her life and the friends she had. And maybe if they would find the Royal Merchant they could have all that stuff and not lose each other.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope said, admiring the boat.

"Hate to break it you guys, but that's Topper and Sarah." Emery squinted at them as they were driving by.

Emery could see Sarah slide her sunglasses on top of her head and gave the group a resting face. She knew that Sarah and Kie had some drama back freshmen year, but she didn't want to pressure Kie into ever telling her.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie said annoyed.

✰✰✰✰

They were all driving down to some hotel that JJ knew he could get in at. He had some idea that he had briefly shared, but it didn't make much sense as he never usually does

"Alright, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ said pulling out his trusty gun.

"No man. Just put it back." John B said.

"What? You can never be too careful." JJ waved the gun around almost hitting Emery in the face with it.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than solve them." Pope said leaning up against the door of the van.

"I swear to God JJ, I'm going to throw that thing in the ocean." Kie said.

"yea, J. Just put it back. You can shoot the with the thing later, but just not here." Emery said patting the boys shoulder.

Everyone had grown to hate the gun, except JJ. It had always caused problems and had not helped them once in any situation. John B grabbed the gun and put it away so JJ couldn't get it or bring it inside.

"Bro. You don't hold a gun like that. Gotta ge my badge. Professional busboy." JJ said hopping out of the car and leading them inside.

"So, J. What are we doing again?" Emery asked catching up to him, since he was taking large strides.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity, right now, babygirl." JJ said grabbing her hand, helping her stay the same pace as him. "This way."

They all followed JJ into the large, mansion, looking place. He led them into a kitchen and acted like he lived there or something. It didn't seem any out of the ordinary to the workers.

"Hey, Andrew! Wassup. Mama El, good to see you." JJ said earning a slap from her.

"See that they got the back up generators going?" JJ walked into a room that had multiple computers.