3.3

"Stealing drones makes you hungry

"Stealing drones makes you hungry." Kie said as they pulled up to The Wreck. Luckily while JJ and Emery had distracted the dog away from the door to the drone, John B had successfully gotten in and retrieved the drone. They all thought that they deserved a celebratory food break.

"What I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now." JJ said climbing out of the back of the van, followed by Pope and Emery.

They all walked into The Wreck, Emery and Kie walking up first to go and talk to Mr. C

"Hey dad." Kie said.

"Hey Mr. C" Emery smiled at him. Emery walked over to where the boys were eyeing peoples food.

"You guys look like you don't ever eat." Emery laughed.

"Not this kind of food." Pope said, still admiring the food.

Mr. C looked over at them and the boys all awkwardly waved at him. Emery didn't know why they were always so awkward when it came to adults but they just were.

"Sit down." Kie said. Emery could hear all the boys sigh in relief as they all found a seat.

Kie was serving all of them food and drinks, refusing Emery's requests to help. The boys were all throwing food at each other which made Emery have to give them stern scolds even though they just waited a few moments before starting it up again.

Kie had gotten John B up and was dancing with him. Emery couldn't help, but laugh at how awful they were at dancing. She looked over to see that Pope was staring at them with jealousy so she walked over to him.

"Poe. Come dance with me." Emery said reaching for his hand.

"Nope Em." Pope said.

"Please." Emery said pouting. No one could resist her when she did it because she always looked so innocent. Pope finally said yes and started dancing with Emery. Emery and Pope were just as awful at dancing just as John B and Kiara were.

Emery felt bad for leaving JJ to just sit there so she danced over to JJ and motioned for him to come over. He shook his head with an amused face.

"Come on J, you only live once. Dance with me!!" Emery said as she grabbed his hands and pulled him on his feet. It took him a second before he finally started to dance with the girl.

She didn't know that just dancing with her friends in a middle of a restaurant would be so much fun, but it was. They were all laughing at how terrible they looked dancing like that, but they didn't care as they still did it. Everyone had settled down except JJ and Emery who were still going strong. JJ kept staring at her, seeing her laugh and smile made him happier. Emery danced over to him and pulled him into a hug swaying their bodies.

"Just saying you still owe me that money from out bet." Emery laughed.

✰✰✰✰