7.4

"Listen can we just go to chateau and do this. You guys can do whatever it is you need to do and I can see if JJ is there. Deal?" Emery asked, she looked to people in the drivers seat and gave him the biggest smile in attempts.

"Fine." Pope sighed, giving in.

"Yes!" Emery yelled.

"Just be quieter." Kie laughed covering her ears, which were almost ringing from the loud girl beside her. "Do you really think he'll be here?" Kie asked after calming down.

"I'm not sure. I hope so." Emery asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"We just gotta to be done before my scholarship interview in the morning. Pope said pulling the truck to a stop.

"Okay so we just gotta focus." Kie said pushing the door open.

"I know I know, it's gonna be fine." Pope said getting out of the car.

"And I just need to find JJ. See you soon." Emery said in a sing-song voice and jumping otu of the truck and running into the house.

"JJ! JJ you in here?" Emery yelled throughout the house She scanned the kitchen and living room quickly, not seeing him and so she went into the other three rooms in hopes to find him. "Crap he's not here." Emery sighed as she walked back into the kitchen once not finding the boy. She was about to walk out to the front until bright lights flashed on from the back.

"What?" Emery whispered to herself. She stood still for a second before walking out the back.

"JJ?" Emery asked as she walked outside to see colored lights and a big hot tub with JJ sitting in it. "Oh thank God." Emery whispered thankful that he was here and not at his house. She was so scared that he was going to go home and get hurt by his father like usual.

"What's up Em?" JJ said, slurring his words and popping a bottle.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope asked walking in from the side of the house with Kie on his side.

"I got a jet going straight in my but right now. Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me? Salud!" JJ laughed pouring himself a drink

"How much did this cost?" Pope asked, already knowing he didn't want the answer.

"Well with the generator, the petrol, and oh express shipping delivery, pretty much all of it." JJ said confirming Pope's theory.

"Oh JJ." Emery whispered to herself.

"All of it? You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asked,

"Yep. Burned a hole right through my pocket, but I mean like come on guys, look at this. Kie what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life. I mean come on, all this scripin' and scrapin', you only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit, get in the cat's ass come on." JJ said motioning them forward

"The what?" Emery asked.

"In the cats ass. That's what I named her. Oh hey, I almost forgot, Disco mode, that's right baby." JJ said, laughing at himself

"Are you kidding me? You could have payed for restitution!" Pope yelled, mad at the boy.

"Literally given it to any charity!" Kie yelled agreeing with Pope. Emery felt like she couldn't say anything. She had barely ever seen JJ drunk, only his first time ever drinking and maybe two other times, but never like this. She was mad at how mad they were getting at him, I mean couldn't they tell something was up with him.

"Or better yet you could have helped pay for the supplies for getting the gold?" Pope yelled still carrying it on.

"Guys shut up! Can't you tel-" Emery started to yell, but was cut off by JJ.

"But I didn't do that! I got a hot tub for my friends." JJ yelled standing up, showing off the bruises splattered across his body.

"Oh my God, JJ." Emery gasped out, covering her mouth with her had to suppress a sob.

"I got a hot tub for my friends. No you know what, screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family. I mean look what I did for you! Look at this." JJ yelled turning around.

"JJ, please." Emery whispered loud enough for him to hear, tears slowly falling down her face.

"No, stop being emotional, okay? It's fine." JJ said. Emery couldn't take anymore before she quickly walked over to JJ, and into the hot tub not caring that she was getting soaked. The moment her arms wrapped around him she felt his body go limp in her arms, sobs escaping his body finally.

"I can't take him anymore." JJ whispered into her shoulder.

"I know baby, I know." Emery whispered back to him.

"I was gonna kill him." JJ cried out.

"It's okay. I'm here baby, I'm here." Emery cooed to the broken boy. The other two pogues couldn't take seeing their best friend fall apart, so they joined into the hug.

"I just wanna do the right thing." JJ said, still sobs shaking his body.

"I know." Kie whispered to JJ.

"JJ we're always here for you, always." Emery said kissing the boys head.

✰✰✰✰

Okay so I didn't know how hard that scene was gonna be to write but, woah. That scene just always makes me more in love with him. Only three more episodes though and I'm done with the book. But I'm going to soon publish the new one. I've already got the characters and everything ready, but I'm going to go ahead and write to episode three so I can be ahead and not get behind like I did with this book some, so be on the lookout!

Bye love!!