6.4

Emery woke up that morning groaning wanting to stay in the comfortable position of JJ's arms and her bed

Emery woke up that morning groaning wanting to stay in the comfortable position of JJ's arms and her bed. She quickly remembered what happened the night before and smiled having to bite her lip from not making a noise.

"JJ. We gotta get up." Emery said sitting up and moving his arms.

"Why?" JJ groaned into the pillow.

"We gotta meet the boys to get Sarah and Kie." Emery said laughing at the peaceful boy and grabbing his arms to pull him up.

"Okay I'm up." JJ said standing up to go grab some clothes, Emery doing the same. Both of them quickly changed and grabbed what they needed which was practically nothing. Emery only had to grab her keys while JJ had to grab some joints though before leaving.

"Okay JJ you ready?" Emery asked as she was ready.

"Ya let's go." JJ said grabbing her hand and walking out of the house. "Wait, Em I think I forgot something." JJ said stopping.

"What?" Emery asked.

"What happened last night you know in the back." JJ said smiling.

"Oh uh I don't know. I think we kissed a few times." Emery said getting butterflies again jsut thinking about it.

"Oh yeah. Do you think I could ya know get another one?" JJ asked.

"Well that was really cheesy and cringy, but I really wanna kiss you so." Emery said, connecting their lips quickly, but long enough for them to feel what they felt last night once again.

"Yea that was cringy." JJ said smiling and walking to her car.

✰✰✰✰

"Uh Oh you forget your keys or something?" Pope yelled.

"You guys need a tow?" John B yelled helping Pope annoy them.

"You two need to shut up. We don't need them more annoyed then they already are." Emery said slapping John B's leg.

"Ya that sucked." Sarah said.

"You still love us, right?" JJ asked, giving them an uncomfortable smile.

"Yeah whatever." Kie groaned.

"We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah said crossing her arms.

"Watch your back." Kie stated.

"Hey I shouldn't be included in that since I told them we shouldn't do this." Emery said defending herself.

"You're the one who gave us  the idea." JJ stated.

"I did not." Emery said acting shocked.

"You forgive me right?" Emery asked turning to Kie.

"Of course How could I not forgive my wife. The boys on the other hand, nope." Kie said.