Extended Summary

Emery has been a pogue all of her life

Emery has been a pogue all of her life. Born and raised in the cut. Out of all five of the pogues she's the most innocent and childish one. Emery couldn't hurt a fly if she wanted to but her childish ways can make her do some of the reckless things that her pogue friends do. Since she's a ray of sunshine to the pogues they feel as if it's their job to protect her but with an upcoming treasure hunt that task becomes hard for them to do.

JJ is the most reckless and well known pogue to the cops. His main two goals in life are to have fun and keep his friends safe. He'd do anything for them because in his mind he has nothing to loose. Growing up with an abusive father gives the boy a hard exterior but when it comes down to his pogue friends and especially his sunshine he has a soft spot for them.

John B is the leader of the pogue group. He always comes up with these fun reckless plans that almost always gets them in trouble but they sweet talk their way out of it. He is very determined and never gives up. Even with his father missing he still believes his father is alive and looking out for him. After hurricane Agatha clues pointing to his father finally lead him to an answer and a treasure hunt.

Kiara has to be the most passionate pogue anyone's seen. Either it being save the turtles or cleaning the Earth she wants to better everything she can. Now Kiara was raised as a kook and grew up with the luxury and benefit of it. She tried to live her life as a kook but she lived for life as a pogue and loved the friends she met.

Pope is a genius. Everyone knows if and when he gets out of the cut he's going to go and do amazing things. His whole life he's worked hard to get this one scholarship but also have fun with his pogue friends. Pope like Emery couldn't hurt someone unless he lets his anger cloud his judgment to do reckless things.

In a long adventure to find the royal merchant and the treasure inside the group is faced with life threatening situations and some very awkward moments in the pogues group.