1.2

The Pogue Gang was all hanging out at one of the kooks houses that was under construction, watching one of their best friends "cheating death" dangling a foot off the top off the roof

"John B get down! You're a freaking luncatic. You could get hurt." Emery yelled frantically.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck. I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival" Pope stated.

"Should I do it?" John B asked the group.

"No John B. Get down I'm serious!" Emery said annoyed that the boy wasn't budging. She was sat next to JJ who smiled at the girl as she was panicking about the reckless boy on the roof.

"Yea you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down."  Pope said aiming the nail gun up at John B.

"You'll shoot me?" John B said mimicking a gun with his fingers.

Emery jumped slightly when she felt JJ place his hand on her lower thigh beginning to run circles with his thumb. After calming under his touch she could feel the corners turn upwards on her lips as she smiled at the handsome boy. JJ, seeing her bright smile had to smile back. That's just how she was. She could get anything from him by just a smile because he was so hooked on her.

He was totally obsessed with her. JJ's liked her since middle school and has never let his crush go. He's had many hookups but never an actual long term thing because no one ever reached Emery's place in his mind.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said walking out of the house.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ joked.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess." Kie said before noticing John B still up on the roof.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ said right before getting smacked in the head by Emery. "Ow"

"Oh shut up that didn't hurt." she said rolling her eyes.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie said looking up to the boy.

"Exactly Kie." Emery sighed finally hearing someone agree with her.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ said motioning to John B, foreshadowing the next few moments.

"Woah! Oh, shit." John B yelled while loosing his balance and dropping his beer.

The beer can hit the deck with a loud hit. The beer fizzing out of the can onto the deck. John B looked down at the cup pouting. He was making grabby hands reaching for the cup wanting it back in his hands.

"Of course you did." JJ said rolling his eyes.

"A-plus." Pope said

"Smooth." Kie said laughing.